Chapter 2: Kebla Market

Narrator's POV:
Welcome back to the world of WAKFU, young adventurers. Last time our heroes made their way to the Zapp Portal to go to Kebla market to find a map of the world that will help them find Oma Island where Yugo's real family is. But now, we return to the moment we left our heroes in front of the Zapp Portal getting ready to go through.

Dally's POV:
"I shall go first, a knight and guardian of the order of the Shushu must always make sure it is safe when there are fair maidens around." I said as I walked through the Zapp Portal and ended up on the other side. I made sure it was clear and Ruel was the second one to come through but he fell down but just got up before the others came through and Yugo fell as well which was not surprising. "The Zapp Portal is the quickest and might I saw the non-nauseous way to travel to far places." Ruel said, "Yeah right, you fell down but just got back up real quick before the others got here." I said laughing.

Ruel's POV:
"Yeah right, you fell down but just got back up real quick before the others got here." Sir Percedal said laughing, "I tripped it happens to the best of us." I said in defense, "That's okay Ruel I tripped too." Yugo said which comforted me a little bit. Then I noticed that one of us was missing, "Hey where's Dragowolf?" Amalia asked and we all saw that the Zapp Portal was closed and there was no way that he had gotten through in time before it closed up. Then someone whistled at us and we saw Dragowolf with an api in his hands, "What took you guys so long?" he asked us, "But how did you?" I asked, "I'm faster than I look and besides while you guys didn't see me I went down to the market and got myself some food." Dragowolf said as he bit into the api and continued eating it. "You jerk, you scared me." Amalia said and she seemed pretty upset about it.

Amalia's POV:
When Dragowolf just appeared like that it scared me but for some reason I was freaked out that he didn't get through the Zapp portal in time. "You jerk, you scared me." I said as I hit his arm but when I did my hand started to hurt really badly, "Ow my hand." I said as I held my hand, "I probably should have told you that my skeleton isn't made of bone." Dragowolf said, "Wait, did you just say that you skeleton isn't made of bone?" I asked as he knelt down and took out some bandages and started to wrap my hand with it, "Yeah, it's made of a very strong alloy that is completely indestructible. There, your hand isn't broken but it is sprained for the time being the medicine in the bandages will help heal your hand." Dragowolf said as he got back up and for some reason when he let go of my hand I felt alone. I stood up and my hand didn't hurt as much, "How did it happen?" I asked, "I don't like to talk about my past. Besides, like I said before the less you know about me the better." Dragowolf said as he handed me an api that he had in his cloak pocket, "Just don't get to use to me being here with all of you. I have my own problems to deal with." Dragowolf said and I could tell the he was sad about something and holding in a lot of emotions because of whatever happened to him. "Hehem, if I may as so bold as to point out the the Kebla market is right over here. Also that we are on a deadline to find a map of the world to find Oma Island." Ruel said getting everyone back to reality.

Dragowolf's POV:
'Why can't they understand that I'm only here because I made a promise to keep Yugo safe and nothing else. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I've never lost my home and my family all those years ago.' I thought to myself or so I thought when everyone looked at me with sadden faces, "You lost your home and family?" Amalia asked me and tried to hold my hand but I just stepped back, "You guys don't know a thing about me, so it's best to just stay focused on the mission at hand." I said but when I looked at Amalia I noticed that she had the same eyes as my mother then it hit me just like a truck rolling over a speed bump which started to give me a headache. I grabbed my head and memories of my mother came flooding back to me so fast that it was painful for me. "What's wrong with him?" Dally asked and when I opened my eyes they were in their sharingan form and I grabbed Dally by the throat growling and started to tighten my grip. All that was going through my mind was anger and rage and revenge for the death of my mother. "All those who attacked my home and the one who killed my mother will pay with their lives." I said in a dark voice that was me but not me. "Dragowolf stop your killing him." I heard Amalia through the darkness of my own mind and when I saw the looks on all of their faces I started to let go of Dally and he dropped to the ground alive but coughing his lungs out. Evangeline ran over to Dally and got him away from me, when I looked at Amalia's eyes I started to return to normal and once I did I stood up and walked away from them to keep my distance from them. I stopped beside Amalia and saw the fear in her eyes, "I should have told you about my anger issues. I'm sorry for what transpired." I said and my eyes turned blue as the sky and she must have seen them because I noticed her cheeks flushed red. I walked to about ten feet away from them and sat down on a rock. 'What happened to me just then?' I asked myself.