Chapter 4: Red's Power

Narrator's POV:
Welcome back, young adventurers, it's time to return to the world of Wakfu. We last left our heroes in the presence of Red's older brother who attacked them. Why has Red's brother attacked them? Why is he here? What will happen next? Read now to find the answer.

Red's POV:
When I felt the presence of a dark force I followed its path and it was going right after... 'Amalia!' I thought and I teleported right in front of Amalia and knocked back the threat a good fifteen feet away and I immediately recognized the armor. "It's good to see you again Guardian." It said as it stood up and I knew exactly who it was, "I wish I could say the same, big brother." I said and everyone behind me gasped in shock when I said that, "He's your brother?" Amalia asked me, "Unfortunately, but he stopped being my brother a long time ago. What are you doing here, Vic?" I asked my brother. Vic took off his helmet to reveal his face covered with scars from all of our previous fights, "I came here to eliminate the boy who is a threat to the future. MY FUTURE FOR THIS WORLD!" my brother said as he laughed and I took off my cloak and growled, "Not going to happen, I made a promise to Grougaloragran to protect Yugo from harm, and I'm not going to break it." I said as my power started to grow again just like last time, "And who's going to stop me, you? You may have bested me several times before, but you've never been able to kill me. Because deep down you still think there's hope for me." Vic said as he charged me but he ended up going for Amalia instead but I was even faster than he was and took the hit. 

"What?" Vic was dumbfounded when he saw me appear like that in front of him protecting Amalia, "How did you do that?" Vic asked me, however, I was starting to become more aggressive and my eyes had changed into their Rene-Sharingan form and my entire body was engulfed in a silver aura and my hair turned silver as well. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I shouted as I punched my brother and sent him flying high into the sky and I followed him by teleporting to him and kept hitting my brother over and over again until all of the blows became too fast for my brother to dodge. I then sent him crashing into the ground creating a crater the size of a small village and I appeared at the edge of it. "I'll tell you once and only once, leave now or die." I said as fangs started to grow inside my mouth and my aura started to engulf the area. "You've never had this much power before." Vic said, as he got up and walked out of the crater and I appeared in front of my friends to protect them from my brother. I saw them getting ready to attack my brother but I stopped them, "Leave this to me, he's my brother. Don't interfere with my fight. That means you, Dally." I said as I glared at Dally and I must have scared him because he passed out and fell onto the ground. Once they agreed to leave this fight to me I turned my attention back to my brother and he put his helmet back on and drew his sword. "Let's go then, little brother." Vic said as he charged me again hoping to run me through with his sword but to his surprise, the blade broke immediately when it made contact with my chest. "You were saying, big brother." I said as I placed my right hand in front of him and energy started to build up in my palm, "You were right about one thing though." I said, "Yeah, and what's that?" he asked, "There is no hope for you anymore. May our ancestors show you mercy." I said as a tear fell from my face and on to the ground and I let all the energy out, but he dodged it before it could hit him. "Impressive, but not good enough to catch me off guard." Vic said as he lunged towards Yugo and I appeared in front of him but ended up feeling a small pinch in my side for some reason but didn't think anything of it. "How are you so much faster?" Vic asked, "That's something you will never understand. I don't like taking the lives of those who destroyed our home and our parents. But you led the attack so I don't have a choice." I said as I grabbed my brothers' arm and held my hand in front of him and energy started to build up in my palm then I let all the energy out and my brother was turned into dust, "You left me no choice brother. Please, forgive me for what has happened ancestors." I said as the energy surrounding me started to vanish and I turned back to normal and I was about to collapse to the ground when Amalia caught me and the last thing I saw were tears in her eyes.