Chapter 6: Suzy Now Knows

Arin shuts the Wii off in frustration as I beat him in Smash Bros for the hundredth time. "God. This has been the worst day of my life. My sister has beaten me at Smash Bros when I'M THE GAMER."

   Dan shakes his head. "You getting beat wasn't a very epic gamer moment, Arin."

   "Don't rub it in, dude," Arin says sadly, sitting back down next to me.

I pat Arin's head. "Hey. Does someone need some ramen?"

Arin looks at me with a smile. "You know me so well, sis," he says, hugging me briefly.

Dan smiles. "Aww. Big Cat, I'll make you your ramen. I wouldn't want (Y/N) making your ramen to get in the way of this sibling moment." He stands up and gives us one last smile before leaving to make said ramen.

As soon as Dan's gone, I turn to Arin and say with a raised eyebrow, "'Big Cat'? Is that, like, his pet name for you or something?"

Arin laughs. "Yep. Whenever I need emotional support, Dan calls me that."

"Aww," I say with a laugh. "You guys seem really close."

Arin nods. "We are. We're like brothers."

I hold up a finger. "Wait. Lemme guess. The internet has a ship name for you two, doesn't it?"

Arin laughs and nods. "Yep. It's 'Egobang'. Since my pseudonym is 'egoraptor' and Dan's stage name is 'Danny Sexbang'."

I snort. "'Danny Sexbang?'" I question. What a ridiculous name.

Dan pokes his head out from the kitchen. "Did someone call me?"

I smirk. "No. But Arin was just telling me of your stage name, Mr. Sexbang."

Dan smirks. "Cool name, right? I am the sexiest of bangs, after all." He flips his hair to the side.

His hair is so beautiful. Daveed Diggs wishes he could have such amazing hair.

I roll my eyes. "That you are, my friend." I tense up. Why did I just say that? I mean, it's the truth, but since when do I have to speak the truth? Especially if it means everyone's gonna feel awkward.

Instead of being weirded out, Dan smiles, his face turning red. "I knew you'd agree with me. You're the best, (Y/N)."

He then disappears into the kitchen once more.

Arin smirks at me, giggling to himself. "You're head over heels, aren't you~?"

I push Arin playfully. "Oh, hush. I regret even telling you about my feelings for Dan."

Arin wraps an arm around me. "Well, I'm glad you did, sis. Once all the Grumps here about this, it'll be the hottest gossip."

"Wait, there are other Grumps besides you and Dan?" I ask.

"Yep. A lot more. And they're gonna find out all about your guys' liking toward one another."

I groan.

That's when I hear the sound of a key being turned into the key hole of the front door. I look up, curious on who's entering Arin's house. My brother looks up too.

A woman is entering the house. I've never seen her, but all in all, she's pretty. She has long, black hair with a blond streak in it, fair skin, and piercing eyes. She looks at Arin and smiles. "Hey, honey." She looks at me, then back at Arin. "Who's your friend?"

Arin smiles at the woman and says, "This isn't my friend, Suzy. This is my sister, (Y/N)." He grabs my hand and stands up, pulling me to my feet.