Bella.

This chapter talks heavily about death and achohol abuse, reader discretion is advised.

"What a waste, a bloody waste." Bella whispered, clutching a photo in her hand. "You...we're there and then just gone. A fucking WASTE!" She yelled throwing the picture across the room.
She downed the shot next to her, before she realized what she had done. She sprinted to where she had thrown the frame, now a pile of broken glass.

"Raven, I'm...I'm so sorry..." She said before the tears started falling. Glass cutting her hands she picked up the faded picture. It was yellowed and creased from years of folding and unfolding.

It showed two women both with steins of beer in their hands. One with long scraggly brown hair, blue eyes, and fangs clutching the shoulder of another, taller woman. She had dark hair and gray eyes. It was dated August 16, 1945, the day of the allied Victory in Japan.

"Both World Wars, Korea, Vietnam, but it was a God damn motorcycle that killed you. Raven, God damn you." Bella whispered as she stood up, her hands shaking as she placed the frame-less picture on her nightstand.

"Anabell, can I come in?" A gruff voice from the door asked.

"No, just leave me-"

"Anabell, we need you to talk. Emma needs you, she's found someone who wants to talk." The voice said.

"Damnit Logan!" She screamed, throwing her glass at the door. "Why do you need me at the worst times?"

"Bella, please." Logan asked. "She's been looking for this person for years. And she found her. At least come out and greet them, it's the least you can do for the kid."

"She's not my kid, why should I care?" Bella asked. "What's the point of caring? Raven would have cared-"

"She does care..." a familiar voice said from the door.

"WHO CAME UP WITH THIS JOKE?! IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!" Bella screamed, throwing open the door. She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Hey Bella..." A dark haired, tall, grey eyed woman said.

"No, no, you...Raven..." Bella stuttered.

"It's me."

"You died in a crash!" Bella said.

"No, I didn't. I had to fake my death when shield fell. I would have told you sooner, but I was in another dimension." Raven said before Bella threw her arms around her friend.

"I missed you." Bella whispered.

Raven stepped back, looking her friend over.

Her hair had gone white, eyes sunken in, she looked tired, and smelled of Vodka.

"What happened to you..." Raven asked, quietly.

"I, I let all those years of war get to me. All that stress, torture, and depression led to me drinking. And then you...losing my best friend ruined everything I ever wanted." Bella confessed, a giant weight falling off her shoulders.

"What ever happened to John?" Raven pressed, Bella groaned in return.

"We don't talk about him." Logan said.

"Oh, sorry...How's the choir? You told me how much it was improving."

"Emma, Ashton, and Remy are the best singers you could ask for. You should really meet them! Come on!"

"Bella, it was Emma who brought me here. She was visiting Rebecca and Richard Grayson and I was with my old friend from Alfred, oh you remember him! Pennyworth? From Manchester?"

"How could I forget Alfie? He would make the worst cake and see who would be dumb enough to eat it!"

"Well he works for Bruce Wayne, who adopted Rebecca and Richard and she brought me here." Raven said, before Emma walked through the hallway.

"Kid," Bella said kneeling down to see her eye to eye. "Thank you."

"I wanted you to be happy, this is how I thought I would do it." Emma stated with a smile.

"Smart kid." Bella said getting up. "Smart kid..."