Immortal love

Changbin is a vampire. A very traditional vampire at that. He wears all black and stays alone most of the time. As far as he knew he was the only vampire at school. In his mind vampires aren't friends and they don't deserve love. Yes he got lonely every now and then but he thought that it was for the best he was monster most people were scared of him and no one talked or ever went up to him. Felix on the other hand was a overly perky vampire. He was friends with so many people vampire and human alike but he never found a vampire friend at his current school. He wanted a vampire friend so badly but he couldn't figure out if the only person he assumed was vampire actually was. He had noticed changbin a few times mostly because lots of girls liked him but no one was brave enough to talk to him. Changbin looked like a stereotypical vampire but Felix didn't want to jump to conclusions. Felix really wanted to find if he was so he decided to follow changbin around to see if he could figure it out. So after school Felix canceled all of his plans and set out to follow changbin. Changbin left school and decided to try to find something to eat. Of course because changbin is a vampire he drinks blood. Changbin has morals so he doesn't feed off of innocent people only animals and criminals. Changbin had been following a petty thief for a few days so he really wants human blood because for the past few days he had been living off of animal blood and it might keep the hunger at bay it doesn't fill him up so he is very hungry. So after following the thief to a dark area where they were alone changbin attacked him and started to feed off of him when he heard foot steps. He looked up and with blood dripping from his chin he stared straight into the dark almond shaped eyes that belonged to Felix. He was shocked but he knew he couldn't leave any witnesses so he charged at him but stopped when he got close to Felix. He looked at Felix's full lips his innocent stare and his sweeping orange hair. He couldn't kill him he just couldn't so walked away and continued eating Felix still standing and watching him. After changbin finished eating he cleaned his face he walked up to Felix and spoke calmly "what's wrong with you. you don't seem scared" all felix did as a response was show changbin his teeth he fangs gleaming in the low light. Changbin chuckled and nodded his head "so there was another vampire at school." felix smiled and finally spoke his voice deeper then expected "yup and I'm so happy because now I can have a vampire friend" changbin looked at Felix with a small smile "sounds tempting but I don't do friends Felix". Felix pouted and spoke "why not and you know my name" changbin had always watched Felix because he was hyperactive and ran around the class greeting everyone in class. "your always running around talking to everyone of course I would know your name and I'm a loner i prefer to be alone." after he said that changbin took off going home. Felix went home and smiled to himself happy to finally have a vampire around. The next day at school Felix didn't leave changbin alone for even a second. Changbin looked over a Felix at one point in the very long day. Changbin couldn't figure out why Felix wanted to be his friend so badly. Changbin wasn't entertaining in the slightest but none the less  Felix hung around him happily. Changbin tried to distance himself away from Felix but Felix never gave up. Felix stayed by his side and never strayed away from changbin. After a few months of hanging around Felix he noticed that he slowly started to like Felix. He was happy around Felix and was so comfortable with him. He didn't understand when or why his feelings for Felix change. Before long he found himself looking forward to those days or nights he could spend with Felix. Changbin was confused how did his heart change and how did he fall so in love with Felix. What should he do about his feelings. Changbin was fed up with these feelings and decided it was best to forget them he wasn't ready to risk the steady friendship he had come to have with Felix. After months of friendship with Changbin Felix came to a realization and that was that he was never going to have the guts to admit to Changbin that he had feelings for him. So Felix did something that he never thought would happen he got a girlfriend. The moment Changbin found out was the moment that his heart was ripped to shreds. Changbin thought he would have dealt with this better but he couldn't. Throughout the rest of their high school lives Changbin felt the sting of pain deep in his heart every time he saw Felix smile at that girl. When Felix and that girl kissed, hugged and held hands all Changbin could think was why her. Why not me. He ended up listening to wish you were gay by Billie Eilish way to often. He became soft emotional and just not himself. So when they graduated he moved away and left Felix and his girlfriend. He wanted to forget the pain that Felix now brought him. What he didn't know was that as Felix kissed, hugged and held hands with this girl he imagined her to be Changbin because he was who Felix really loved. Felix ended up marrying that girl he and Changbin never talked never saw eachother after graduation. Luckily with them being immortal and this world being to small once Felix's human wife died he traveled around the world hopeful that one day he'll meet Changbin and he did. Changbin was now a music store owner in japan. Felix walked into the store and saw standing behind the counter a handsome dark haired Korean vampire that he had missed. He wanted to cry. Felix called him and Changbin turned to him and was shocked but a smile spread across his face. Changbin closed his store and went and met up with Felix to talk. "So you look like you've been doing well Changbin" Felix spoke softly still so in love with him. "Yea I am doing well how about you still with that human from high school" Changbin replied his feelings for Felix surging forward. "She passed a few years ago actually but I wanted to say something. Something I should have said many many years ago." Felix stated very seriously. "What is it" Changbin asked curious and confused. "I never loved her. I married her because I felt like I had no one else. The one I actually loved was actually you. But I was never able to tell you and I started dating her in the hopes to forget about the feelings I had for you but I couldn't" as he spoke Felix was tearing up. "I want you, I want to be with you no matter what." Changbin smiled and chuckled "I've loved you for a long time I left because I couldn't stand the sight of you with her. I'd love to claim you as mine now and promise me to never leave me because I don't like sharing" Changbin spoke very straightforwardly. Felix smiled that goofy smile that Changbin had missed so much. They hugged and talked about what they had done throughout the years they spent apart.