Short king

Hongjoong has had his eye on seonghwa for awhile now but he'd been turned down. For what felt like such a dumb reason...he was to short apparently. Which upset him cause yes he's short but that shouldn't matter. Hongjoong didn't let that discourage him though he continued his pursuit of Seonghwa. Unfortunately most of his attempts at flirting with Seonghwa didn't go anywhere. Seonghwa on the other hand needed to admit to himself that he had fallen for the short statured hongjoong. But he couldn't be with someone shorter then him cause Seonghwa wanted someone who could be in charge. Hongjoong decided that he would make his grand move on Seonghwa in a very big way. He decided to invite several people out to karaoke including Seonghwa. And surprisingly Seonghwa accepted. In Seonghwa's mind it was good way to see more of hongjoong without actually agreeing to date the bite sized man.

               ~time skip~
Finally the karaoke night has arrived and everyone was excited and buzzing about. Everyone settled in and sang to various songs all in many different genres. Then the mic landed in Hongjoong. With a sly smile he accepted and went to chose the song he'd perform with his heart out on his sleeve. Seonghwa who had been curious as to what he could possibly sing or even do during a karaoke performance watched hongjoong intently. The music started playing a song Seonghwa hadn't heard before but due to the cheers from the others they had. The song was titled short king anthem. Hongjoong performed like his life depended on it he blew everyone away. Hongjoong with a smug smile threw winks at Seonghwa showing him that he wasn't just his height. After his five star performance he walked up to Seonghwa and said "so now that you've had a taste of what I am are you ready to have a taste of this short king my handsome prince" Seonghwa smiled at his confidence and replied confidently "I'm not yours yet if you can walk the talk then you can call me yours but until then work for me". Everyone around them cheered them on and went back to karaoke while the two newfound love birds flirted and got to know eachother a little more.