~Chapter 3~

| im actually curious on how you people found this ~.~ |

I knew I was in love.. I was in love with the tea pot.. but I think I also love tea! No. My only love is this tea pot..

-Couple mins laters uwu-

I was sleeping in the bed besides my tea pot.. it was nice and warm so there was no need for a blanket on my upper body. I cuddled it gently and I kissed it. I whispered to it saying, " I love you.. " I grabbed my phone and decided to take a nice picture with it. I took the photo and posted it on Instafram saying ' my new bf <3 ' I truly loved it. I felt like he deserved a face- wait.. I don't even know the gender! I'll just assume it's a boy.

-Morning-

I woke up grabbing my new boyfriend. I got dressed and brought teapot to the bathroom. I saw Iida and Kaminari brushing their teeth.

Iida gave me a glance of confusion while I could tell Kaminari was trying not to laugh. I gave them a cold, dead, stare. " Do you have a problem? " I said in a cold voice. I could tell Kaminari was a little freaked. " Todoroki, why do you have a teapot? " Iida said. " It's my boyfriend. " I said with no emotion what's so ever.

Kaminari ran out before he could burst out laughing while Iida stood there and bowed " I am so sorry Todoroki." " it's fine. Don't do that again. " Of course. As class rep, I won't let you down!" Iida said with a cheerful yet confusing voice. I put teapot on the counter and started brushing my teeth. Iida left soon after he bowed and soon, I was alone but with tea pot.
.
.
.
After a minute I finished brushing and a green haired boy walked in. "Good morning Todoroki-kun!" Of course, it was the famous Midoriya. "Hello, Midoriya." I said with a blank look. "What's with the teapot Todoroki-kun?" I looked at him coldly. "That Teapot, is my boyfriend."

-Midoriyas POV-

I woken up and I soon got dressed. I prayed at my All Might shrine like every morning and left my dorm. I saw Iida come out and greeted him was a smile and a wave. He waved back without smiling.. How odd..

I walked into the bathroom and saw Todoroki-Kun. "Good morning Todoroki-Kun!" I said with a friendly smile. "Hello, Midoriya." He had no emotion in his voice like most of the time.

I soon shifted my eyes toward the counter and saw a teapot. I was confused.. "What's with the teapot Todoroki-Kun?" I said in a confused voice. I took my eyes off the teapot and I looked at Todoroki-Kun and he gave me a cold stare. "That Teapot, is my boyfriend." I had no words to express how confusing this was.. I thought for moment and soon started muttering..

Is it a joke? A fetish? No.. A weapon supposedly? Something maybe he'll use for his hero costume? It might have good metal- I stopped myself after a while and said sorry.

I just brushed my teeth kinda sweating and was nervous. I didn't know what this means and I was so curious..

-Todorokis POV (After he bathroom)-

I walked into class with Teapot hopefully nobody would judge me. I saw that Bakugou was there.. He turned back to his usually self even after we were dating for 2 Days..

He was rude and impolite again and I just shrugged it off. He acted like nothing happened after those 2 days... Best 48 hours of my life..