~Chapter 6~

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU PREFER THIS FUCKING TEA POT OVER ME." Bakugou yells in rage. "You preferred Kirishima over me." I give an icy glare. He got angry and kicked my desk. "I-" "SHUT UP. I LIKE EJIROU BUT I ALSO LIKE YOU. BUT NOW YOU'RE WITH THAT DAMN TEA POT AND I H-" "Hey Kat you we're taking.. a while?" Kirishima looked at the two boys awkwardly. "Let's go shitty hair. I don't wanna be near this cold bastard anymore." Katsuki said seriously taking the red haired boys hand.

"I- of course babe!" They walked out slamming the door leaving Todoroki there alone.

what a waste of time.. Todoroki thought grabbing his  stuff and leaving the room.

-Time Skip-

He entered his dorm, falling straight nto his mattress. He's over it hoenstly.

He looked voer at the tea pot, thinking..

He's so hot.. he makes me.. hot.

-smut wanring-

Todoroki grabbed the teapots handles, caressing it,

"you look os hot babe.." he kissed him, he can hear his teeth clacking eith the cold metal of his boyfriend..

"Fuck.." he opens the teapots top and starts taking his belt off, shimmying them down.

He looks at his erection, his hard on, ready to pht it into his boyfriends tight hole.

"Midoriya.." He moans out, rubbing his cock.

" um todoroki.." he hears. His eyes thrn towards the door, wide.

izuku fucking midoriya staring at him with todorokis dick out over a teapot.

(hah get prnaked no smiUT LOL)

..
A/N

Hi sorry it's beena  while, im not rlly in the bnha fandom as kcuh as i was before and i um unpublished so enjoy this pity chapter i had in my drafts here LOL sorry if its not good i might weite more ummm yeah hi btw<3