~Chapter 5~

"I picked the name Midoriya because.." he sighs. "he gives me traumatic flashbacks and daddy issues." I look up and Midoriyas face goes pALe. He looks over at iida loading a gun.

*5 Minutes of Awkward Silence Pass*

"Todoroki, is that really the reason.." Uraraka says ending the awkward silence. "Yes. But is that a problem?" I death glare at her. ¨nO NOT A ProbLEM AT aLl! oh I JUST REMEMBERED-TSUWENEEDTOGOTOTHEBATHROOMHAHHAHAHA" Uraraka says sprinting off with Tsuyu locking arms. "Todoroki, would you like me to end your suffering?" Iida says pointing the gun at Todoroki. Midoriyas face is just shocked. "I'm just gonna leave....." Midoriya says slowly walking away from the table. "Not today Iida." I say rubbing his boyfriend, 'Midoriya's' handle. "Alright. If you ever need to talk Todoroki, just come to me." He says sonicing away.

Todoroki looks at Midoriyaa (for the sake of confusing I'm gonna our Midoriyaa for todoroki's boyfriend) and winks at him at him. Midoriyaa gets a light blush. I think..

*bell ringing noises*

"Cmon babe, lets go." Todoroki says holding Midoriyaas Handle. *He's so handsome.. and dreamy, and amazing.* Todoroki says in his mind to himself.

*yall, time passes😗✋*

The final bell rings finally, mostly everyone sprinting out of the room for the weekend. "Icy-Hot, what the fuck is with the tea Pot." He says in a mad tone.

"What's wrong with my boyfriend, Bakugou?" I concentrating on getting my stuff to leave the room to spend the weekend with Midoriyaa. "I don't like your, 'boyfriend' Icy-Hot." The boom boom man says. I get it.. he's jealous. "Bakugou, are you jealous of Midoriyaa?" His expression changes to fury, my face still expressionless at the statement.

"Why would I BE FUCKING JEALOUS OF THAT NERD? FUCKING USELESS DEKU COULD TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF AND I WOULDNT GIVE A SHIT!" Explode guy yells. "No, my boyfriend, not Midoriya." "YOU FUCKIN sTUPID ICY-HOT? THAT IS DEKU." Oh, he thinks I'm talking about Midoriya. "My boyfriends name is Midoriya?" I repeat again pointing to the tea pot. "YOUR NeW BOYFRIEND? OF COURSE IM FUCKIN JEALOUS." I knew it.