3. CONCERT IN ILSAN?

Things between mom and me were fine, as they were supposed to be

Things between mom and me were fine, as they were supposed to be. She took good care of me, proud of the way I shut those jerks cake holes. But she never let me do one thing. Watch, listen, see or do BTS stuffs. It angered me a lot, yeah, but she was my mother above everything.

She was taking so much care of me in her ill state, I was more then just thankful. She took her meds more frequently than ever, but she wouldn't tell me what they were for. She would say I will worry myself. Indeed I will.

What else was I supposed to do then? If not me, then who else?

"Have one more dear. Why haven't ypu not been eating lately?" Asked mom, forcing a pancake on my plate as the the four of us sat on the dining table, having breakfast.

Misoo and Jong Dae stared at me in jealousy. Very good.

"Mom, I already had four, thanks to you. But I'm really, REALLY getting late now. I will see you after school. Goodbye mom!" I said, getting up from my seat, dusting my school uniform for any imaginary dust.

"Goodbye honey!' She replied. I smiled and picked up my bag from the ground and walked to the door. When I'm out, the last thing I see before shutting the door is mom, as the smile she had all this time disappeared.

At school, something very unexpected happened. There was a news, and it was shocking.

"WOWWW....DAEBAK!! GUYSSSS.....CHECK THIS OUT!!"

Said a girl of year 10, who was not actually a friend, but just an ARMY friend. All the ARMY's rushed over to her as she held her phone up for us to see. There was a news, and the news was UNBELIEVABLE!

BTS, our soul, heart, strength, and anything sweet you can name, were coming to Ilsan! For the first time ever!

We couldn't believe our luck! That was just so much impossible! They just can't say out of the blue that they were coming. They needed to scedule it, and right now, their scedule was full. This was so unbelievable!!

At once, we all fished our phone's to check if it was true. It was indeed! We all let out squeals of happiness. The other students stared at us weirdly. But we didn't care. They had no idea how big of a news it was to us ARMY's. There was an article that said:

"We have been planning this visit for a while now." Said Suga, member of BTS. "It's our leader RM's birth place, and we feel its just right that we visit. And also, a lot of fans have been waiting for us patiently. Those that are unable to attend our tours in nearby Seoul. So we decided to scedule a concert in Ilsan. Army's, we are coming." The sudden declaration brought eruptions from all the fans at Ilsan. Its a great honour for them. Stay tuned for more surprising news.

Without another word, we all decided to go. Ofcourse we would! Opportunities like this didn't come always for ARMY's like us. Whatever chances we got, we had to make up for it, no matter the cost.