9. MURDER

A few weeks later:

A few weeks later:

"Yah! I want to go out! I want to go out and celebrate! We just released our new album and look at us! Sitting and making dumplings here." Hoseok said in irritation.

"We have no other choice. The album had been released for at least a few hours now. And the world is going crazy already. It's like a time bomb out there. Let things calm a little, then we can have a drink." Yoongi said. Namjoon agreed along with him. "He's right. Bang PDnim said we could go out once things quiet down. For now,  let's wait. Halsey wanted to get along too. She said she would be coming over tomorrow. We can hang out then."

Reluctantly,  the others agreed.

Six hours had passed since BTS released their new album, MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA. The title track, that is BOY WITH LUV featured Halsey.

Fans had been going crazy. Not just in South Korea, but all over the world. Things where a terrible mess in Seoul since fans where in a frenzy, doing this and that.

The boys wanted to celebrate, I wanted them to do too, but there was no way they were getting out. I could clear the path for them, but I wanted ARMYs to enjoy as well. 

"Man I feel so relaxed now that we have finally released it. Do you think ARMYs will like it?" Questioned Jungkook. Jin was the first to reply. "I'm not sure. I hope they do.'

"Ah, that reminds me. Remember that incident with Jimin hyung? Man I got so so so scared that day!' Jungkook said, putting a hand to his chest to show the shock he felt.

"Of course! Is that a thing to forget? It was a life and death situation!" Replied Taehyung.

"Say no more. I really felt like I died that day. I could feel my soul leaving my body. And then that-" Jimin stopped in mid sentence as if something was bothering him. "And then that-"

He stammered yet. I knew what was bothering him, but I wanted to hear him say it out loud.

"And then that what Jiminah?" Namjoon asked.

"That... girl."

"Ah that girl? The one who said you that you will be okay? Who is she by the way? Have you ever seen her before? Is she your dream girl?" Jungkook asked, more like teased.

"Cut the crap Kookie." Yoongi snapped. Jimin, however, was very serious. 'No. She's not my dream girl. In fact I never saw her before. But something tells me we saw her in something. In...in...like...how can I explain this? Like once you see someone and never again. Like that."

"Huh? Are you saying WE saw her somewhere?" Jin asked to which Jimin shrugged. "That's how I felt."

BTS just saw me once. That was true. There was a picture of me in the news. That was the only thing they saw of me. But sadly, Jimin couldn't remember.