4. IF I DIE

I woke up with a start

I woke up with a start. I opened my eyes and everything around me was dark. From where I lay I saw people running to my right direction frantically. Red lights flashed everywhere. Red lights of a police car. Sirensblared at the same time. Ambulance sirens.

Ambulance.

Hospital.

Death.

Someone had died.

I picked up my body from the ground. My body felt as light as a feather but I don't feel light headed. The crowd awaited me at a distance. From were I stood, I watched as people whispered to their relatives. I walked towards them.

"Is she dead?" One asked the other. "I think so. She isn't moving." Replied the companion.

"Who died?" I asked out of curiosity but no one replied to me. So I made my way into the heart of the crowd by pushing the people away. Pushing them happened to be a rather easy job. It felt like I barely touched them.

When I saw what lied on the ground, my blood went cold. Or at least if I had any blood left. The hairs in the back of my neck stood up.

Before me lat the very thing I had been dreading.

My own. Cold. Corpse.

Fear started to creep it's way inside me.

What the hell was going on? What happened? Why am I here and there at the same time? Am I dead?

The very thought of being dead brought back thousands of memories.

No. No. No. This couldn't be. This couldn't be happening. I was fine just a minute ago. This was so unfair!

I still had a whole life left ahead of me. And BTS... my BTS. I was supposed to see them today! It was my only chance. No. No. No!!

Tears started gushing out of my eyes. What the hell just happened?

I tried to pull them back but it was no use. My cold cheeks were aready stained. A medic jumped out of the ambulance and kneelt down towards my body, checking my pulse. A while later, he shook his head towards the policeman, signaling that I'm long gone.

More tears followed. The police man knelt down too, searching through my pockets before he found my phone. I watched from behind him as he scrolled through my now useless phone. He clicked CONTACTS, scrolled downwards before stopping at 'M' and pressed a number- mom.

Mom! Oh my god Mom! She must be so sad I ran away! Why the hell did I do that? I should have just spent the night with her then bringing myself a fate such as this!

What did I do? How am I suppossed to concole myself after what I have done to her? She will need comfort now. She will need someone to be there for her. I got to go. I-

And without a second thought, I sped my way towards home in flash speed. I am faster than usual, almost as if I'm flying. I sped my way like a ghost. Of course. That's what I am now. A ghost.