28. THEY BELIEVE IN ME

"And then suddenly, they were both screaming 'Jisoo! Jisoo!' And then they were kneeling down as if holding someone

"And then suddenly, they were both screaming 'Jisoo! Jisoo!' And then they were kneeling down as if holding someone. They both looked so tensed I thought Namjoon hyung died. Then they were like, 'Are you okay? You really gave us a scare there!' Bla bla bla! Crazy right? And yet I can't believe I actually believe all of it. Cause I just can't happen to find any other possible explanation as to how we found where they were holding you, Namjoon."

Hoseok was saying them, once Namjoon was checked by the boys since asking a doctor's or the agency would be dangerous and they were all safely in their dorm, Jimin included.

Honestly speaking, it had actually been a hold day, no, the whole night has passed and the friend's decided to gather in their dorm. Enough adventure had happened in their vacation.

I just sat between Jimin and Jungkook, listening to all the members finally believe that I really existed.

"So it really is true. There IS someone watching us, right?" Namjoon asked, Looking at Tae for an answer who nodded in agreement. Jin cleared his throat before saying, "Is she...is she he...here? Like right...now?"

The maknae line gave three different replies, none very useful.

Jimim chuckled.

Tae smirked.

Jungkook grinned.

And Jin just stared. "What? Why are you guys laughing? Why are you laughing yah imma!"

I couldnt help but laugh myself. "Stop it guys!" I whispered, but to no avail.

A while later, Jungkook said, "She's staring right at you!"

Jin gulped, looking around.

"Stop it!" I whispered but they continued laughing. 

The coversation went on but things were not as open between them as they always are. And it made me realize that it was because of me. That I was listening so they had to be careful.

I took that as a hint and left the dorm. If there was one thing I wanted right then, it was that I wanted to be with myself. 

I could have just teleported or sped, but I didn't want to do any of that. I wanted to enjoy the weather, the streets, the life like a normal human being.

Today was the day BTS finally knew about me. A happy day indeed. But something else happened today too. Something a whole year ago.

I reached my destination and stared ahead. A whole year had passed. A whole year since I died. Today was the death anniversery of me, but there will be no one to remember me. There was no chance my mother would remember me, beause today was the day I was finally making ends meet.

I sat down on the dew wet grass and stared at my tombstone,which was just a hard rock once, but I fashioned it into a beautiful thombstone after getting my powers. Then the memories of the previous night all flooded into me.