10. DEAR GUARDIAN ANGEL

"Guys, I'm telling you, there is something

"Guys, I'm telling you, there is something. Something that is looking after us. Guiding us.  It's that girl, I can feel it." Jimin protested as his members kept insisting that there was nothing happening to them but just a leap of faith.

Taehyung and Jungkook remained silent, believing in him too. It sounded absurd, yes, but they believed that there had to be an explanation to all the unexpected things happening to them.

So the maknae's believed it to be a guardian angel, that is ME. However Namjoon, being an ethist, didn't. The other's thought it as a kid's play since it was only believed by the younger one's, so they too didn't believe in it.

"Jiminah, that will be enough. You're making no sense. No sense at all."

"But what IF it's true? What then?" Jungkook pushed on.

"It's not." Jin replied firmly

"WHAT IF Asked Taehyung again.

"Then we just thank the lady for her help. That's all. End of discussion." Yoongi replied. Once Yoongi said it, they all obeyed.

I just heard their conversation from one ear and let it out from the other. I was in no mood to listen to a conversation that had been going on since the day Jimin got resurrected. I was still in shock from the news I heard earlier. 

I was murdered. Someone wanted me dead. Someone had a grudge against me and that was why they wanted me dead. And sure as hell they succeeded. But the main question is, Who?

Pondering over my own thoughts so much, I don't realize that Taehyung is freaking out because of something.

"My phone! Where the hell is my phone? I just had it when I left home. Where is it?"

I floated down next to Taehyung and searched around in his jacket pocket with him. The phone was nowhere to be found.

Where the hell is it?

The members starteded searching too but the phone just seemed to have disappeared. But not until-

"Anyongaseyo! Is anyone there?" I female voice came. The boys tensed all over.

"Who-"  Before Namjoon could even complete his sentence, Sejin entered, exhausted with an unfamiliar looking woman.

"I'm sorry to disturb. But this woman states that she has Taehyung sshis phone. Is that right? Did you loose your phone?" Sejin asked.  

Still surprised by the new comer, Taehyung just noded his head, his mouth a gaping O.

"Well this woman here says she has it. Says you dropped it on the street. She's  here to return it."  Sejin said, somehow emberrased.

"Yeaaahhhh but-"

Once again, Sejin cut Namjoon off saying, "I know. I tried telling her she couldn't. But she won't listen. She insisted on coming herself. Said she's an ARMY and wishes to use this opportunity to see you guys."