Part 36

The light of morning filtered gently through the Venetian blinds, sending a slight warmth across Akoni's face.  He turned his head slowly and quietly watched Rasheeda snoring softly under the quilted blanket next to him.  He rolled over on his back and folded his arms behind his head.  The strip of sun, that touched his cheek, had begun to spread across the ceiling.  He laid awake looking at the broadening ray of sunshine and thought about Natalie.

Her breast, her hips, her eyes, her full lips, and thick thighs.  She was more than any man could want or deserve.  He imagined his hands grabbing her ample behind as he pulled her close to him.  He could feel the warmth of her full breast pressed against his chest as he cradled her into his arms.  He could still smell the scent of her perfume from last night, delicate yet bold, along his forearm and shoulders.  Her essence lingered like a sweet kiss from summer's past.  He remembered their passion as a youth.  Awkward, hot, and unforgiving, it was bittersweet and innocent.  He wondered if she still bit her lip when entered and if age favored her softness below;  keeping it hot, wet, and waiting.

His member began to rise and peek through the hole in his boxers.  It throbbed as he thought of her touch.  It hardened as he thought of her kiss.  It spewed slightly as he thought of her softness mounting him.  His physical body belonged to Rasheeda but his thoughts were his own.  He vowed to be faithful and to keep his philandering ways on a hold. Considering his past with her cousin, he knew better than to cross the women in their family but there was something magical about Natalie Dupree'.  No matter how much he tried to stop thinking about her, she always found a way to creep mysteriously into his heart and mind.

He closed his eyes and grabbed himself as he imagined her grinding slowly on him.  Just as he was about to stroke his shaft, he felt Rasheeda's soft hands caressing him.  She had awakened and eased down to the foot of the bed and placed herself between his thighs licking his navel and pelvis.  Akoni moaned and lifted himself sliding off his boxers.  Rasheeda stopped teasing him with her tongue and stared in awe at his dick.  It was long, thick, and curved, and harder than she had ever seen it before.  She opened her mouth wide and devoured him, going down on the massive rock as far as her throat would allow.  Halfway down, her gag reflex surrendered, causing her to choke and cough.  Akoni smiled at her attempt and grabbed his member, rubbing it lightly around her full wet lips; beckoning her to try again.

 Bending her head and opening her mouth, Rasheeda began to suck the huge phallus before her.  Akoni moaned and pulled her gently by the hair forcing her to look up at him.  She watched his dimples dive deeper into his cheeks as he bit his bottom lip.  His washboard stomach tightened and loosened each time she sucked.

Unable to stand any more, Akoni grabbed her arms and pulled her on top of him. Rasheeda nearly lost her breath when she sat down on his erection. Akoni looked at her chocolate body as it gyrated. Her breast was plump and rounded. Her waist was curved tightly giving into large hips and thick thighs. Her stomach was tight and toned. Rasheeda's body was a masterpiece.  And even though he had the sexiest bitch in West Baltimore straddled on his dick, all he could think about was Natalie.

Rasheeda's deep brown eyes changed to green and her straight black weave turned a dark brownish blonde.  Her chocolate skin was no longer the color of a smooth candy bar, it became caramel and honey.  He no longer saw Rasheeda.  In his mind, he was fucking Natalie.  Akoni pulled her down on top of his chest and kissed her passionately.  He placed his hands on her bottom to prevent it from moving and began to work his member slowly inside of her.  Rasheeda began to quiver slightly.  Feeling her body softly tense, Akoni began to thrust harder and faster.  She suddenly began to shake violently using her muscles to push him out. 

"Take it, Baby.  Take it," Akoni whispered.

With one last thrust, Akoni expelled his seeds, spilling them deep inside of her.  Sweaty and exhausted, Rasheeda collapsed her body onto his.  The sounds of their heavy breathing filled the room.  Summoning what energy she had left, she propped her elbow alongside his shoulder while resting her hand on his chest.  She looked at his face and trimmed the outline of his beard around his mouth with her long bright orange fingernail.  She watched his eyes flutter behind his lids and marveled at the intricacy God took to design his handsome face.  His nose was strong and prominent. His lips were full.  His cheekbones were high and his jaw was sculpted. She felt lucky to be with a man that every woman wanted.  Rasheeda moved her leg slightly in between his to stop the throb of her pussy.  She could still feel the aftershocks of their lovemaking.