Chapter 5

(PIC NOT MINE)
I'm soo sorry for not updating, but here it is!!! Pls enjoy!
—————————————————————
Ko's POV

  "Here we are Tko!" I said as we reached the middle of the forest. I smiled as I looked at Tko, still running towards me. Tko stopped behind me, "did we really have to run at least 15 miles to get here?!?!" He said as he tried to catch his breathe. "Yep!" I said. Tko growled softly, but stopped. "So, what's the BIG reason why we have to run 15 MILES out here...in the hot sun?" "Well T, you wanna fight something, but no one wants to. So, why not fight me?" Tko looked at him like he was crazy. "Why would you wanna fight me...even tho I might win of course." "Well, we're not gonna use powers so, why not give it a shot at combat." Ko said. "Fine! But, im gonna win." Tko said as he went to his combat pose.

-time skip | Tkos POV-

I was laying on the side of the couch, playing on my phone at Ko's house after we were practice fighting. It was fun, even though obviously I won. I looked over the other side of the couch where Ko was laying, he was watching Tv, then, I felt the urge of thirst. I got up and starting walking to the kitchen. "Hey Tko," Ko said behind me, I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Good job today." "Umm, thanks." I said as I turned around and entered the kitchen.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! I'm been really busy and I don't have time to update, but I'm trying! Sorry for the short chapter and thank y'all so much for almost 800 reads! Ok, see you guys in the next chapter! Bye!