Chapter 8

Thank y'all so much for 3k likes!
—————————————————
—Tko's POV—-

It was 11:39 PM, but Ko wasn't home. He said he would be back by 10. But he's not.

Ok, so he wanted to go out and buy some stuff with Kyle, which I hated. But, Ko promised me he would be back by
10 PM, since were old enough now to do stuff on our own. The only problem I have is Kyle, and Ko lying to me. Kyle, I wouldn't trust him for a second. I look at the clock as it read 11:41 Pm.

I call Ko and my phone to see why he's not home. It takes a few moments, but Ko picks up.

"Hello?"

"Ko, where are you?!"

"I'm at the mall with Kyle. Why?"

"Why? Oh, I'll tell you why, ITS PASSED 10 PM!"

"No it's not it's.....oh dang it."

"Yes it is, Ko."

"I'm soo sorry T, I lost track of time! I'm heading home right now!"

"You better be"

-Time Skip and Ko's POV-

I wave goodbye to Kyle as I walk through the door with about 10 full bags of clothes, food, and some other stuff. After I close the door, I see Tko, back against me and looking mad.

"Hey T, I'm home."

Tko still had his back against me. I go to my room, put all the bags down, and walk back into the living room.

"I'm sorry T, I didn't mean to stay at the mall that late. I was just having a great time with Kyle.

"Oh so you like him?"

I was shocked. "T, I would never love Kyle, but someone has to be nice, unlike you." Tko turned back around. "I don't trust him ok!"

"Oh so, I can't hang out with people that you don't like?" I said. "What no, that's not what I meant."

"What do you mean Tko, huh? What do you mean that's so better that you've set a time system for me!" I said furiously.

"I don't want you getting hurt!" Tko yelled. He gasp and his sudden movement and sat down on the couch, eyes watering. I sat down beside him, feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry T. I didn't think of it like that. I wasn't thinking." Tko sniffed. "It's ok, I'm...sorry to." We sat there for a moment, just sitting there.

I thought of a way to distract him of what just happened, so I...hugged him. Tko stiffened, he never had really gotten a hug before. Tko soon...hugged back, surprisingly. We hugged each other for a moment more. Soon, I stopped hugging Tko and got up. "So, are you hungry?" I said. "Starving" Tko said as I walked into the kitchen.

507 words

Hello everyone! I know it took a very long time for this to come out, but I couldn't really make it because I didn't have internet for like a week. But, it's out now! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! And don't forget to read The Mistaken Truth!