Im Sorry

Jason's P.O.V

I lay on the couch tossing and turning because I know if I enter that room Zoë would be scared....shit I'm such a mess up.

Blame a fucking McCann for this. Why couldn't I just be normal just like the other guys. Have a normal relationship like others and have a life without guns and blood.

Fuck my life.

I turned once again to face the mantle piece.....I didn't even listen to her. I almost killed her for loving me... That's what I wanted and I didn't listen. If a crazy, psychotic girl tried to make me love her and then - if ever - loved her back and she then tortured the hell out of me....hell no I would be out.

I sighed. Nothing ever went my way, then I saw Zoë even from the moment I first laid eyes on her- I loved her. I finally got her and now....she on the verge of killing me.

Nice one Jason fucking McCann.

I glance up at the old wooden clock 1am. I'm not going to sleep if I'm not with Zoë but she -or any of the gang- will let me see her...should I risk it?

I get up quietly and make my way upstairs trying not to wake anyone up. I places my ear against the door to hear light snores.

I let one tear drop.

I love her...but that's not enough right now. I grasp onto the door handle... 3.2.1.....

I don't push.

What's the point?

There is none.....

******

Zoë's P.O.V

I wake up to feel a sharp pain from my back. "Fuck it" I groan.

I hate Jason.

I do

You don't

I do

You don't

My back stings but I get up and clean myself the best I can. Mark and Alfredo walk in. "How do you feel now Zoë?" Mark asks. "A lot better" I said "thank you"

"You know, as much as you probably hate Jason, he loves you very much." Alfredo stated.

"I don't hate him.... I just don't love him" I said "I mean he almost killed me for God sake"

"I guess so" Mark and Alfredo said at the same time. We all started laughing.

"I guess we just wanted to let you know that Jason will come up to see you in around 10 minutes" Mark said as they left the room.

I sat there alone.

I thought about Mark and Alfredo they weren't actually that bad looking. Mark had tanned skin blonde hair and beautiful green eyes while Alfredo ,who also had tanned skin, had brown hair and brown eyes. They were both well built. Very well built.

But none were like Jason. I swear looking at his body is a turn on. His dark eyes. His muscles. God.

But I hate him. No you don't. Well I'm going to try.

Jason's P.O.V

Everyone is ignoring me this morning. I guess I would ignore me too. I messed up. Really badly. I walked upstairs to the room Zoë was in and opened the door I walked in and my heart fell.

Zoë looked at me with her large innocent eyes "Hello" she said trying to hide her fear. I could see it. She looked down and started fumbling with her hands. She always did that when she was scared. "Hello Zoë" I replied. I walked closer to her and she didn't move at all. So, I sat next to her.

"Zoë I am so sorry"

I placed my large hand on her thigh. I saw one tear roll down her left cheek and I broke down

All the tears I had in me for years that you wouldn't know about came out just then. I don't know what it is about Zoë but I feel that she won't judge me for this.

Zoë looked at me surprised at the fact I was crying in front of her. She lifted on of her hands and caressed my cheek he warmness flowing through me sent shivers down my back.

"Shhh" she said whilst wiping my tears away. "Its ok,"

"No Zoë no it isn't "

Zoë's P.O.V

I love him.

Call me crazy but I love him I just don't want to tell him but when he broke down in front of me I can't help it.

I held his hand in mine. "Yes it is" I said once more. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes "Zoë I-" I cut him off by a kiss.

It was like no other kiss I have ever had... it was so passionate fireworks were going off everywhere and all I could feel was love.

He kissed back with dominance and lust. "Zoë don't do this to me" he groaned "I don't deserve this" I just wanted to kiss him even more I like this side of Jason. The gentle sweet yet dominant side of him.

We pulled away from our 3 minute kiss I looked up at him and he looked straight back at me. No words could be said our kiss said it all.

"Let's go" Jason said.

"To where?" I replied not really wanting to go anywhere.

"Outside"

Outside. I've not been outside in ages.

___________________

Thank you guys so much for voting

Your votes keep me going!

Sorry for the long wait.

Comment

Vote

Share this story

Love you all

Stay swaggy xD