Date.

Zoë's P.O.V

Finally, after getting Jason out of the room I proceeded in doing my hair. I changed into one of Jason's white robes and grabbed the curling iron and began curling my hair.

I walked towards the closet to see what I should wear, I glanced up at the clock.7:45pm!

God! Where did all the time go?

Dreaming about Jason maybe.

Ignoring my dirty thought I grabbed the closest clothes near me hoping they were good enough. I unplugged the curler and changed.

I looked back up to the clock...7:58pm

Yeah...I might be a little late.

****

As I ran downstairs I ran into something hard yet warm this caused me to slam my head and fall down.

"Fucking hell, what the hell is your problem?!" I cussed in pain bringing my palm to my forehead. I pulled myself up. Looking at the culprit of my pain I realised it was Jason. My knees went weak and I felt dry.

"I am so sorry Jason, I er-" I began.

I was cut off by a laugh "That was so funny the way you bounced back as if you walked into a wall," he giggled imitating me.

Normally, I would flip and calm him a bastard but I just stared. He looked so cute his smile and eyes just radiating happiness. I just felt like kissing him.

I think I'm falling for Jason.

Eventually Jason figured I was staring at him. "What?" He asked. "N-nothing."

Jason pulled me towards the door "let's go then," he laughed. He pulled me to his Aston Martin and opened the door for me I smiled and kissed his cheek causing him to smile wider.

I have a feeling this night will go well.

***

"Welcome to Pierretto Palace" the Italian waiter said. I just looked around in awe like a little kid in a candy store. I have always wanted to come here but the reservation list is so long. How was I supposed to know that people book a year in advance?

Jason gave him a reservation number and the waiter took us away to a more secluded part of the restaurant. It was beautiful.

Jason pulled the chair and tucked me in so that I could sit down. I picked up the menu only to realise everything was in Italian. "Erm Jason,"

"Yes baby girl?" He replied still looking at his menu. "How are we supposed to order when we both can't speak Italian?"

Justin paused and looked up at me, it took every inch of me not to get lost in his eyes. "Speak for yourself darling, you are looking at a professional Italian, French, Spanish and German speaker."

I scoffed "There is no way I am believing that"

"Oh yeah," Jason challenged.

"Yeah," I replied

"Fine, if you don't believe that I can speak Italian I will order for myself and you can for yourself," he stated.

All of a sudden I'm starting to believe Jason. But I cant back out. "Fine," I crossed my arms in a huff.

Jason called over an Italian waiter.

Let's see how this one ends.