Jealousy...

Zoë
.
.
.
.

I woke up with Jason arms around me and mine around him. I giggled slightly as Jason looked so cute. I removed my hands from him and tried to break free from his grasp resulting in failure. I sighed. I tried again but his grip only tightened. I heard him mumble things in his sleep. "Zoë don't go"

"I have to Jason" I said trying to release myself again.

"What of I say no?" Jason said mischievously. I groaned. "I will blank you forever" I replied seriously. Jason's hands immediately released me I took a deep breathe "thank you" I say. I hear a grunt in reply.

I get up a go to the bathroom I yearned for a good scrub now.

.

.

.

I threw on some clothes (A/N on side)

and did my make up. Jason said something about using the spare room for a shower because I was taking to long.

I jogged down stairs to be met with Jason. "Babe let's go out for breakfast today" he stated casually. "Ok," I replied just happy that I will get food soon.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat down in one of the booths and Jason with his disguise on sat opposite me. I was about to say something when a slutty waitress came over.

"Welcome to Linzi's Diner" she said in a squeaky voice whilst chewing her gum. "What can I get for you Sir" sending him a wink Jason smirked at her, his eyes travelling down to her half buttoned shirt. Was he...checking her out? I don't know why I'm feeling this way I guess its just a random feeling.

I looked at her with disgust and coughed slightly. Both of their heads whipped round to look at me. "Once you too have finished eye raping each other my order will be two pancakes with maple syrup- thank you" I spat.

The slut scribbled something on her price of paper. Jason coughed awkwardly and managed to say "I'll have the same thanks"

She walked away leaving both of us alone. "What the hell was that?!" I whispered shouted. "Why do you care," he spat back.

I blinked my eyes in disbelief I thought he loved me....

.

.

.

.

We ate our food in silence the slut kept a close eye on Jason sending him kisses and her mobile number which he took and saved onto his phone.

The thing that really pisses me off it the fact that I still  don't have a phone and he is opposite me on his phone saving some random sluts number.

I got up I don't want to be here anymore. "Where do you think your going?" Jason's hand grabbing my wrist. I turned my head back giving a 'don't even fucking go there' look. He released my wrist from his grasp almost scared of me.

I was infuriated to say the least. I thought we were getting somewhere. I thought he had feelings for me... But no he's still that bastard that almost killed me. I walked out of the Diner and walked the way we came back to the house.

.

.

.

.

Jason's P.O.V

Was that Zoë? She was so upset. I admit I was a dick but I just wanted to see what she would do. She flipped. I guess I should have known but I guess I took it too far. I just wanted to know how she felt.

I jogged out of the diner hoping to see Zoë - but she wasn't there what the fuck?!

She was probably at home with the guys...yeah that's it.

.

.

.

.

"Guys I'm back," I hollered through the hall. No response I listened out for any noise...it seemed to be coming from the training room.

I ran down two flights of stairs to find the whole gang cheering Zoë. I looked behind her to find a demolished dummy. No one had seen me yet so I watched. Zoë went to a larger dummy and began to throw punches and kicks at it. Alfredo walked over and began to join her the both laughed.

Why is she laughing she is only supposed to do that when I'm around.

I coughed loudly so that everyone recognized my presence. Everyone stopped and was quiet. I began to walk towards Zoë slowly and she began to move backwards.

"Why are you going away from me babe?" I said calmly.

"Don't. Fucking. Come. Near. Me" Zoë spat.

I casually walked over to her and hugged her and after a few moments she hugged back. I smiled.

"Why did you?" Zoë said emotionlessly. To be honest I was quite scared of her now her face held no emotion what so ever.

"Ermmm I just wanted to see what you would do" I tried saying as honest as possible.

Zoë got what I was saying she smiled and brought her lips to mine and I started to kiss back to. She wrapped her arms round my neck and deepened the kiss.

This girl...what she does to me.

I smirked and let my arms slide down to her ass.

"Ewww guys get a room" Mark laughed.

Zoë pulled away at last and smiled.

Things seems to be going up from here.

__________

A/N

Share
Comment
Vote
Love you all
Stay Swaggy xD