Feelings.

Zoë's P.O.V

~*3 months later*~

"Zoë, baby, wake up," a raspy voice whispered to me. I reluctantly opened my eyes. Its been 3 months since my kidnapping and everything is back to normal. Well, Jasmine and Alex are closer and inseperable. I think they are cute but Jason does get a little jealous when I talk about how cute they are.

"Why now it's so early," I whinned. Earning a raspy chuckle from Jason "You're so lazy" he mimicked my whinning voice. I groaned "Your so annoying," I shot back resulting in him pretending to be hurt " And you are so beautiful, "

My heart melted at those words. I groaned in defeat.

"Please don't babe...your gonna turn me on" Jason moaned.

I giggled at his response I placed my head on his chest and listened to his contiuos heart beat. I let his hands play with my hair. No one spoke, it was a peaceful silence.

"Babe..." Jason started.

"Hm" I replied. "I want you to dress up, tonight I wanna take you some place special." He said softly his cheeks flushing red with color. He has probably never done this before. "Awww of course babe," I giggled in response "where are you taking me?" I questioned. "Its a surprise." He laughed. I huffed in anger and disappointment, I soon relaxed again. "Well what time is it?" I yawned getting comfortable again.

"It is..." Jason started checking his watch "4pm."

I nearly chocked on my own saliva. "4pm! That only gives me 4 hours!" I panicked. "Calm down babe you still have time, besides you are so beautiful you even need 4 hours." He tried to convince me "Trust me McCann I need way more than 4 hours,"

"Well that's what you get for 'sleeping in' " he stated using air quotations. I just scoffed walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I walked over to the toilet seat sat down on it and wailed loudly - I don't know why I'm crying....its probably my period. But he was being unreasonable it wasn't my fault I slept in I mean we both went to a club the day before.

"Zoë?! Are you ok?! Is it what I said...I'm sorry baby please come out" he called from behind the door. I had to bite my lip to hold in my laughter...he sounded so funny. As I continued to wail Jason began to plead with me, "Baby I am so so so sorry I was stupid you are not lazy and you can sleep in how ever long you want because you are my queen."

I just let what he said sink in...he knew what got to me I felt every part of me become weak. I got up and walked over to the door, and I unlocked it slowly.

Immediately Jason flung open the door and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug "I love you so much Zoë," he said giving me pecks all over my face.

I just nodded in response. I still haven't told him I love him and I think he may have gotten use to it anyway.

He sighed and released me "Just go get ready" and he wandered out.

His mood change is so obvious.. Is he still upset I haven't told him I love him. I walked over to the messy white bed which we shared and sat down. How do I feel about Jason? I don't think I love him....its more a best friend situation.

At this moment my heart decides to argue with me.

'Zoë quit being a bitch this guy obviously loves you so much....and you love him too.'