9| late night date night

Chapter nine| late night date night

JAEBUM snored lightly as he laid sprawled out on the sofa of the apartment he shared with his friends

He spent most of the night contemplating on better ways he could have asked out Nala before being succumbed to sleep. 

Mark had exited out his bedroom that he shared with Jinyoung heading straight to the kitchen where he planned on fixing himself his usual bowl of cocoa puffs. The lanky male yawned before opening the fridge to see not even a drop of milk was left in the carton. He already knew Bambam's dumbass left it behind. 

Looking over the couch he spotted Jaebum who didn't bother to go to bed sleeping rather peacefully. Mark walked over towards him taking a seat on the end. 

The vibration of Jaebum's phone alone was enough to wake Jaebum out of his sleep as he frantically searched for his phone between the cushions. 

"Who's text got you so anxious?" Mark chuckled while stuffing his mouth with cocoa puffs. 

"Nala's. I asked her out last night and I'm beginning to regret the way I asked her" Jaebum's stressed tossing pillow cushions to the side. 

Though Jaebum didn't notice, Mark's face instantly fell. 

"Wait dude, you like Nala like that?" 

"Yeah...I like her a lot actually. She has one of the most purest souls I've ever encountered, like a breath of fresh air each time I'm around her, not to mention how fucking beautiful she is". 

Jaebum stood up straight staring dead at Mark. "Get up". 

"What?! I'm not even sitting on your phone" Mark protested but Jaebum continued to glare. 

Mark sighed getting up, Jaebum slid his hand between the cushion finding his phone immediately. Mark's eyes went wide. "I could have sworn...I didn't feel it there". 

"Yeah yeah whatever, pass me the cocoa puffs" Jaebum asked as he sat back down checking his phone.  

Nala😸: i'd love too. when?

Jaebum😉: i was thinking tonight if you aren't busy

Nala😸: well ur in luck, i'm open

Jaebum😉: great, meet me by the subway station in times square by 7

Nala😸: okay, can't wait :)

Mark sighed heavily in defeat as he entered back inside his room pulling out his phone deleting the message he failed to send Nala last night. 

Mark😎: I'd like to take you out sometime

-

Nala patiently sat on Chanté's bed watching the older female tear through her closet for something that Nala could wear tonight.