☆5

☆Angel's POV☆
The two of us were laying in one another's arms, savoring the moments we had together.
"Slash?" I whispered.
"Yes babygirl?"
"What's gonna happen to us once you go on tour?"
Neither of us dared to mention what we both were awaiting. The two us of hoping that day wasn't going to come.
"At this point, I have no idea. All I know is that being without you is something I cannot handle." He sighed, pulling me closer.
I smiled at his kind words, resting my chin on the top of his head. My mind was relaxed before Slash jumped with an excited jolt.
"Come with me." He pleaded, holding both of my small hands.
My mind was distraught. I would run away with Slash in a heart beat, but was I willing to leave my mom behind?
"I would love too-"
He smiled.
"-But"
A frown formed on his face.
"You know how much I love my mother, and you haven't even met her yet. I would do anything for you but my mom means the world to me, besides I don't think she'd let me leave with some man shes never met." I expressed.
"Then let me meet her, I'll explain how much I want to be with you to her. Surely she'll understand right?"
He begged.
Although his idea was fantastic I still had my doubts. What if my mom doesnt accept him? What if she sees him and becomes disappointed in me? All the worries I could've had rushed inside my head but I already knew, no matter what she could've thought I'd still love him, even though we haven't fully exchanged those words yet, the two of us already knew we loved one another.
"Ok, we can go this afternoon." I complied.
"I better get ready then!" He stood up, going towards the bathroom.
"I'm gonna take a shower." He winked at me.
I rolled my eyes at him as I laid back in bed, resting in preparation for this afternoon.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Yes this is a very short chapter, but its 12 at night and I'm too tired to continue. Anyway, thanks for reading!! I have a good idea for the next 3 chapters, might include smut depending on how the book goes. But after that I'll be running short, so please feel free to leave some suggestions as to what can happen next in the book :) goodnight!♡