♡7

SMUT WARNING!!!☆

☆Angel's POV☆
"Yes I'm ready!!" I moaned, as he harshly thrusted into my tight pussy.
"Oh god, daddy!"
"God, babygirl, your so wet, and tight, fuck!" He moaned thrusting harder into me. I reached my hands up to his back as I dug my nails through his skin. He went harder and faster while I screamed louder, and louder at the intense pleasure he gave me. The sounds of the room was a mixture the bed squeaking, our loud moans, and the slapping of our wet skin.
"Fuck daddy! Fuck me harder!" I cried, pulling at his hair. He opened his eyes to look at me, before reaching his hand up to my throat and squeezing tightly. I could manage to breathe but it was still a struggle, my moans sounded uneven and hoarse due to my airways being squeezed.
"F-fuck Slash!" I moaned loudly.
"What'd you just call me you slut!" He yelled, removing his hand to slap my ass roughly.
"Slash!~" I moaned intentionally.
"Oh you dirty fucking whore," he slapped again,
"You like it when daddy slaps your little ass?!" He slapped a third time, my ass felt like it was burning red by now. He continued to slap my ass, when he suddenly changed our positions. He sat me up on his cock, as we leaned against the bed frame, when he grabbed my hips, holding me up, and thruster roughly upwards.
"Fuck daddy!!!" I screamed as he hit my G spot over and over again.
"Oh I think I'm gonna cum soon, wanna cut with daddy, slut?" He whispered into my ear, reaching around me and harshly rubbing clit, the pleasure if his hand and his cock threw me over board.
"Oh god! I'm gonna cum daddy!" I cried.
"Not yet whore, you're not coming until I say so." I held in my orgasm as I felt his thrusts get sloppier, and uneven.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Now babygirl!" He yelled, thrusting upwards one last time before spilling into my wet pussy. I came harshly, my body going limp as I clenched around him, feeling his hot cum inside me. He laid me down onto the bed, not removing himself from inside me at all, before he spooned me into slumber.

"I love you, Angel."

"I love you too, Saul."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

I decided to make this chapter a short smut since the last one was extremely long, hehe. Anyway thank you all for reading! Pretty please make sure to leave me a few comments and to vote on my chapters!♡