♡11

Smut warning yall

☆Slash's POV☆

      I slammed Angel into our bed, roughly making out with her. Our teeth clashing together, a slobbery mess on each others chins.

"God, I fucking love you." I groaned, rubbing our clothed crotches together.

      She moaned in desperation, running her nails against my neck, surely leaving a mark. My hands roamed under her loose shirt, roughly squeezing her tits, I pinched tightly at her nipples as she screamed in pleasure in my mouth.

       It seemed like an hour already of consistent teasing. I was sucking on her swollen tit, pinching the other with my free hand as I rubbed the outside of her red lace panties, when the door suddenly opened, catching the both of us off guard.

"Oh fuck, sorry..." Duff lowly chuckled, biting his lower lip at the sight of Angel's half naked body.

"What the fuck man, get out of here!" I yelled, pulling Angel's shirt down.

      Duff groaned in disappointment before closing the door. I looked up at Angel, hoping to continue on our little session, when she sat up.

"Baby~ Maybe we should let Duff join us this once... Well that's if it's ok with you." She ran her fingers on my jaw, as she teasingly whispered her idea.

      I thought about it. In the past Duff and I had shared girls before so this wouldn't be anything new, but I love Angel and I don't think I can handle the thought of her leaving me, let alone leaving me for Duff.

"You don't have too, I just want it to be a little more fun for us."

      My knees felt weak as I thought of the pleasure the two of us would feel with Duff here to add to the excitement. I sighed, resting my forehead against hers and kissing her gently.

"Duff get your ass back in here!!!" I yelled.

      Duff ran in, confused as to why I was calling him. Angel smiled at him suggestively and as soon as she did Duff instantly understood, he removed his leather jacket before looking at me.

"You cool with this man?" He asked, making sure.

"Yeah, but only this once."

      I continued to kiss down her stomach before I pulled her silk skirt down, along with her underwear. Duff took my role on her tits whilst I sucked harshly on her clit. Angel cried out in pleasure, pulling on my hair, I moaned at the feeling sending vibrations down her clit.  I released myself from her wet entrance, before I pulled her up by her hair.

"How about you go suck off Duff huh?" I pointed at Duff.

      She nodded obediently, untying Duffs leather pants. I sat myself up against the headboard, also stripping myself of my pants. I watched her swirl her tongue around his tip, licking up his shaft teasingly. I wrapped my hands around my hard cock, slowly moving in sync with her head, enjoying the live porn in front of me. I growled in pleasure, feeling my release coming, I stopped myself before it could happen.

"How about you get on your hands and knees so daddy can join the fun, huh babygirl?" She nodded, his dick still in her mouth.

      She thrusted her ass into the air for me as I lined up my dick to her dripping pussy. I roughly inserted my big cock into her, not giving her anytime to adjust before harshly thrusting. She cried in pleasure, choking on Duffs cock, making him moan lowly. I continued to pound into her as I heard Duff groan out,

"Oh fuck!" He yelled, cumming in Angel's mouth, I watched her swallow every bit, turning me on even more.

     He tiredly laid down beside us on the other side of the bed, waiting for me to finish as we continued fucking. I pounded harder, and harder until I felt my release arriving.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum babygirl!" I growled, slapping her ass roughly, pay back for earlier.

"Me too daddy!" She cried.

     I felt her clench around me, before her arms gave out underneath as she came on me. The feeling itself threw me over the edge as I came inside her.  I pulled her to lay beside me, wrapping my arms around her, resting my face in her neck. I was slowly falling asleep before I remembered.

"You can get the fuck out now Duff." I reminded him, patting his shoulder.

     He chuckled, before collecting his clothes and leaving. Angel and I mumbled a quick thanks as we fell asleep on eachother.