☆13

☆Angel's POV☆

"I'm sorry, I'm fucking pregnant." I cried.

     A small part of me wanted this fucking kid, but I knew that wasn't gonna happen. A small fucking part of me prayed, hoped that Slash would be thrilled, embracing me in hugs, kissing me, telling me it would all be ok. But I knew it wasn't fucking gonna happen, God was never on my side.

"W-what?" Slash backed up.

     I cried harder, knowing his reaction would be much harsher soon. My small piece of false hope, an alternate reality slowly fading.

"I'm sorry." I cried.

     He laughed bitterly. Here it comes.

"You're fucking sorry! Like sorry is gonna get rid of a fucking baby!" He yelled, shooting up.

"It wasn't my decision, it both of are faults you know!" I yelled back, fighting back sobs.

"Y'know I dont even fucking believe you! You're just fucking with me right?! Did you even take a test?!" He yelled, throwing his hands up in exaggeration.

"N-no, I don't have to-"

"You fucking bitch! Don't come saying shit to me unless you're actually sure!" He pointed in my face, screaming harshly.

     He yelled once more in frustration before leaving and slamming the door loudly. I sobbed loudly into my pillow, punching the mattress in sadness. Nothing ever fucking goes right for me.

"Hey you ok? I heard everything." Duff sighed, closing the door behind him.

      I jumped up from the bed and ran into his arms, crying intensely. He shushed me gently, walking is back to the bed, where I cried in his arms. He tried to calm me, rubbing my back in circular motions, occasionally shushing me. An hour or so passed and I continued to sob, showing no signs of calming down.

"Talk to me softly, there's something in your eyes
Don't hang your head in sorrow and please don't cry
I know how you feel inside, I've, I've been there before
Something is changing inside you and don't you know?"

     Duff sang gently, wiping the tears off my wet face.

"Don't you cry tonight, I still love you, baby
And don't you cry tonight
Don't you cry tonight, there's a heaven above you, baby
And don't you cry tonight"

      My crying had stopped, as I tried to focus on his soft voice.

"You'll be ok babe." He smiled at me, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"When did you write that?" I asked.

"Axl and Izzy wrote it, I memorized the lyrics while looking over it."

      I smiled at him, closing my eyes as I rested my head on his lap. Everything for a moment felt calm, like the eye of a hurricane, I felt relaxed, safe with Duff, I felt loved.

"Get the fuck out Duff." Slash's voiced echoed, sending chills throughout my body. I shot up in fear, watching Slash stomp towards us with a brown paper bag in his hand.

"Would you calm down man." Duff tried to reason.

"Get the fuck out!" Slash yelled, pointing at the door.

      Duff sighed, and patted my knee before standing up and leaving the room. Slash snarled at me, I felt so small under his gaze. He took out a pregnancy test from the brown bag and threw it at my head.

"Fucking take it." He said, pointing at the washroom.

     I nodded in fear, taking the box and hurrying to the washroom. I quickly took out the test and did the instructions and waited. 10 minutes had past, and my shaking hands picked up the test, I couldn't even look at it so I picked it up and went to the living room. The band was there, and it was dead silent. Slash looked out the window as he smoked a cigarette. I coughed, drawing his attention.

"I couldnt look at it so here." I said handing it to him.

     He read it, his face blank. A small part of me felt joy as I thought about the possibility that I was just sick and my period was late, but soon my happiness abruptly ended. Slash slammed the stick on the table, swearing in anger.

"You stupid fucking slut!" He yelled, getting in my face.

      My mind broke, it was as if I was thrown of a ledge. I had enough of his stupid fucking blaming, it was equally both our faults.

"FUCK YOU SAUL! THIS ISNT JUST MY FAULT!" I screamed, crying in anguish.

"YOU THINK I WANTED TO HAVE A FUCKING KID! IM 22 FUCKING YEARS OLD, I CANT HAVE A KID!" I cried louder.

"GLAD WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE CAUSE IM NOT HAVING A FUCKING KID SO YOU BETTER HANDLE IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!" He yelled back. My eyes widen at what he implied.

"You're fucking joking right?! You want me to kill the fucking baby!" I cried, how could he be so heartless. This wasnt the Slash I fell in love with, this was a whole new other person.

"Are you fucking stupid?! Yes! Get rid of it!" He yelled pushing me towards the door.

     I fucking had it. Rage filled my body, any sense of reason I had inside me vanished, I was hysterically crying, my hands shook, my vision almost seemed like I was seeing red. I snapped. I backed up into the kitchen, smiling at Slash like I've lost my mind.

"You want me to kill our fucking baby huh?!" I laughed, tears running down my face as my shaking hands reached towards a kitchen knife.

"OK BABE!!" I screamed, raising the knife.

"ANGEL STOP!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"FUCK, OH GOD!"

      Blood poured out of me, I coughed as blood escaped through my mouth too. Pain shot through my whole body. I fell to my knees, choking on the blood pouring out of my esophagus. I looked up to see the bands pale faces, Slash looked down at me with a terrifed expression. He backed up, hands shaking as tears weld up in his eyes.

"CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!" Duff screamed, dropping to his knees, pulling me into his arms.

"Angel, holy fucking shit. Please stay with me, God please! I love you so much baby!" Duff pleaded, crying. I smiled at his confession, caressing his face with my bloody hand.

      Slash continued to stand there, in major shock, not comprehending what just occurred in front of him. My mouth gurgled, a mixture of spit and blood. My stomach pained, I felt the wound throb, and pulsate. I began to convulse and thrash, my body desperately trying to fight against the severe damage I had caused.

"The ambulance is on their way!" A shaken up Steven yelled.

What the fuck have I done?

I told yall shit was about to get intense.