Welcome Home Daddy ~ J.A.

"Hey babe" jack said walking in our room.

"Hey baby" I said standing, walking away from my desk you kiss him.

Jacks been away on tour for the past 3 - 4 months. It's been crazy he went to Australia and back, his been all over the world and I couldn't be with him cause of work :(

He kissed me back roughly, holding my waist pulling me as close as he could.

"I missed you" he said pulling away,he walked over to our bed dropping his bags next to it. He laid down stretching his arms out.

"Come cuddle me" he said whiningI giggled walking over to him climbing on our bed cuddling in to his side, he kissed the top of my head pulling me closer.

"It was so hard without you" he whispered "I was stuck on a bus with four children" I looked at him smiling leaning up so I could look at him properly.

"They couldn't have been that bad" I said "They were" he replied running his hand through his hairI turned around laying down again so he was spooning me, he put his arms around my waist holding me close.

I turned the tv on playing (what ever show ur addicted too).

After a while he slipped his hand inside my shorts just sitting it on my ass as we watched the show, After a while wtching the show a sex scene came on.

"It sucked being on a bus with them cause I couldn't do that with you" he whispered starting rub my ass and started to kiss me neck.

He started leaving small hickeys around my neck and back. He then started to rub my clit, I turned around so I was facing him. He pushed me down on the bed sitting in between my legs. He pulled my jumper over my head and pulling my bra off, he started needing my nipples in between his fingers then making more hickeys down my chest, I moaned out his name.

"Shhh baby, the boys are home" he said kissing further down.

He pulled my shorts down along with my panties looking at my naked body. I started to feel cautious so I wrapped my arm around my body, when he realised I was he grabbed my arm pinning them above my head whispering in my ear

"Hey, your perfect, don't think otherwise. I love you"

"I'm gonna show you how much I do" he said letting my hands go while he ran his down my body, feeling every curve and inch there was. He lent down and started sucking on my clit, hard.

"Uggh daddy" I almost screamed,He continued to suck on my clit while he shoved two fingers deep inside me reaching my g-spot instantly.

I let my hands fall on top of his head lightly pulling at his hair while He kept pushing in as far as he could hitting my g-spot every time, he got faster and faster till my legs were shaking. He looked up at me pulling is mouth away from my clit.

"Are you gonna come for me?" He said kissing me

"Mhm" I moaned

"Cum baby" he said, making me cum on his fingers.

I turned around straddling him, I leaned down and started kissing him, I traveled my kisses down to his neck taking his shirt off. I kissed his collarbone leaving dark hickeysI started kissing his v-line then unbuttoning his pants pulling them down as well as his boxers. I started sucking him fast and hard.

"Hmm like that baby" he said moaning,

I pulled away kitty licking the top, after he put his hand on the back of my head telling me to stop teasing him I bobbed my head deep throating him. After two or three minutes I felt him twitch in my mouth.

"Yes y/n keep going I'm gonna cum" he said throwing his head back closing his eyes, letting small groans leave his mouth.

I continued to suck fast and harder, I then felt his hot cum drop down my throat, I swallowed it coming back up to kiss him.

He flipped us again so I was on the bottom again He looked at me, asking for permission, I nodded as he slowly pushed himself inside me.

"Jesus jack you're so big" I said leaning up on my elbows watching him.

"Can I move baby?" He asked

"Yes baby" I said moaning wild I laid back downHe pulled back out then quickly slamming back in me, I was moaning loudly while he was just letting out small grunts and words as he increased his speed.

He get deeper every thrust, he lifted one of my legs getting a deeper angle.

"Yes jack baby keep going I'm gonna cum" I moanedHe started going harder then before, he kept hitting my g-spot over and over again making me go over the edge, he then reached down rubbing my clit with one of his hands making me close to my orgasm.

I moaned loudly as I came all over him, I felt his thrusts slow down as he came,he stopped and pulled out kissing back up my body and kissing my lips one last time before he laid down next to me wrapping me in his arm pulling the blanket over us while we cuddled.

Then the boys started nocking at the door walking in.

"Ugh jack" Jonah moaning mocking us.

"Yes baby" Zach said after.

"If you guys are gonna fuck can you at least do it quietly?l" Corbyn asked kinda laughing. Then Daniel walking in with water placing it on the bed side table.

"Drink the holy water you unholy children" he said walking out along with the other guys

"Oh god" I said laughing hugging jack tighter.

"It's ok baby, they're just jealous they don't have anyone to fuck" he said kissing the top of my head.

"Omg jack" I said lightly slapping his chest leaning up drinking the water Daniel brought in.

"Hey, it's true" jack said pulling me back down to cuddle him.

The rest of the night consisted of us listening to music, watching movies, eating, dancing around, playing games with the boys and them constantly mocking us. It was great.

By: @hellomate