Love ~ C.B.

BabyyE: Hello my favorite DADDY!! 👅💦

DaddyCorbyn:So you have more Daddy's

BabyyE:Nope your the only one but..... Ugh forget it!?

DaddyCorbyn:Nah I'm just kidding ik I'm your one and only!? So what u doing?? 😏😏

BabyyE:Thinking about you of course!!;-)

DaddyCorbyn:Send me a pic!!!

BabyyE:Of what!?

DaddyCorbyn:You know of what!?;-)

BabyyE:Oh okay just a sec!!!!;-)

DaddyCorbyn:Hurry!! I'm needy for u baby girl!!

BabyyE:

DaddyCorbyn:Ugh how can you be so beautiful!? Can u come over babygirl I have a surprise!!

BabyyE:Of course I'll come over just give me a few minutes and I'll be there!! ......Can't wait for my surprise!! ;-)

DaddyCorbyn:Me neither!! Bye luv u!!

BabyyE:Same Daddy 👅💦!!

I got ready as fast as I can I just love him so much!! His personality, body, lips, everything of him is perfect!!! I put on some shorts and white T-shirt. I got out of my apartment and went to Corbyn house.After about five hours of walking!!! (Sarcasm) I arrived at his house. I knocked on the door and it opened really fast. I guess he was waiting for me after all?? Was he really that needy??

Corbyn,"I'm glad your here!" He gave me this smirk that could kill the fuck out of me. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Corbyn took me to his room and throw me on the bed roughly, I kinda like his rough side tho.Me,"Wow I just came and you want to go straight to the thing!?" He took of his shirt and hovered on top of me. Corbyn,"yes I do!? I did say I was horny!?" He kissed my lips not letting me responded back.

The kiss got hot and wet, I moaned in the kiss loving the way he touched my body while kissing me. He put his tongue inside my mouth, our tongues 👅 fighting with each other. He explored every inch of my mouth.His hands traveled all around my body, with his hand he started to rub my clit, roughly, I moaned in the kiss. I could feel him smirk, he took of my shorts and threw them who the fuck knows where?? I had my panties, he rubbed my clit exactly where I was wet, I kept moaning his name.

I grabbed his hard member so I could tease him. He groaned and went faster, Me,"AaahhHhhH CorByN IM neaRRRR!!!" He stopped and took of my shirt, he messaged my breasts and sucked on one of my nipples. He kissed down all the way towards my stomach.I took off his pants and he helped me take them off. Corbyn," What do you want to do now Evelyn!?" He kissed my lips and bit on my bottom lip. I moaned, he spanked my ass hard and left a mark.

Corbyn POV:

Evelyn," I want to suck on your dick and make out feel good Daddy!!!" This girl turns me on so much!!! How did I meet her again!??

(Flashback)

I was walking in the park just enjoying the weather when I saw this random girl!? Girl," OMG ITS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAYY!!! Who WANT TO BE MY FRIEND!!!!?" I didn't know if she was drunk, crazy, weird, or that's just how she is?? But for some reason she interest me.I walked up to her and she gave me this weird and pervert smile. Girl," Oh hi!! OMG YOU ARE SOO HOT!!! CAN I CALL YOU DADDY!!?" I was kinda surprised she was really straight up forward. I liked that, Me,

"Um hi!? Umm if that makes you feel better I guess!? But my name is Corbyn!! What's yours!?"

Girl," Oh my name is Evelyn!!! Nice to meet you Daddy!!! I wonder how you are in....." Me,"You are really straight up forward aren't you!?" She smiled at me and said," Of course that what makes me unique right Daddy!? And you should be honest what on ur mind??"

I was kinda shocked but she is right in some way. I just nodded my head letting her continue talking. Evelyn," Can I have your phone number!? So we can kept in touch!!? And maybe even become someone more!?" I chuckled and just nodded my head she gave me her number and I gave her mine.

After that day we have talked texted and everything and kinda became friends with benefits but I was kinda planning on asking her to be my girlfriend.

(End of flashback)

Evelyn sat on her knees in front of me she took my member and licked the tip of it. I moaned liking what she was doing, she always knows what to do. He sucked on my tip which turned me on so much, she then when deeper and deeper my tip touched her throat. She kept on sucking on my dick I moved my hips which caused her to almost choke.She went faster and I moaned loudly not caring if anyone could hear us. Me,"Ugh EVELYN!! IM CLOSEEEEEEE!!! I moaned, she said something but I couldn't understand since she was still sucking on me. I felt the vibration which made me moan louder I came in her mouth.

She let go of my member and she swallowed everything not leaving anything behind. I throw her in the bed and hovered on top of her I positioned myself in front of her entrance. I pushed in roughly, she moaned loudly that was music to my ears.I thrusted into her fast, which caused her to become a moaning mess. Evelyn,"Ugh CORBYNNN DADDDYYYY!!! FASTERRR!!! FUCK!!!" I went faster and hard with every thrust. She then moaned loudly once I hit her g-spot. I let hitting that same spot she moved her hips with mine.

We switched spot's and now she was on top of me she then started riding me, I moaned loudly and so did she. She kept hitting her g-spot, I helped her and moved my hips with her. She went Fasterrrrrr every time. After a couple of minutes we both came.

I was sweating I pulled out of her and layed down next to her. We cuddled each other and I said,"I love you!!! EVELYN will you be my girlfriend!?" She smiled at me and kissed my lips and said,"of course I'll be your girlfriend!! Just good look with my family!?" Was she teasing me?? I shrugged that thought off and drifted to sleep since I was so teird after all that happened!? 😏😏.

By @homi1200