J.A. ~ Prank Turnover

Aria's p.o.v

"Hey guys, welcome back to another video, so today we are going to be pranking my boyfriend Jack. I'm doing the Ignoring my boyfriend prank. So, you guys know how mad Jack gets when I am playing pranks on him and you guys seem to love it so we are gonna try this," I start my YT video.

I check the clock to make sure I still have time to explain things for my YouTube video i'm posting today. "So, Jack will be home in about twenty five minutes. He had band practice for tour today. Make sure you guys go buy your tickets because i'm going along so you'll get to meet me as well," I add in.

"So basically what i'm gonna do is just ignore Jack as long as I can. If he gets mad, i'm gonna try to still ignore him depending on how he reacts to me being quiet. Jack hates when I prank him but it's funny. So, i'm just gonna be really distant. And if he tries to kiss me, i'm gonna push him away just to piss him off. This will get pretty serious in the end but eh."

"So, before we get into anything else, like subscribe and be sure to turn your post notifications down below. I'm gonna have two cameras set up. One in the living room and one in our bedroom. Now, let's just wait for Jack to show up," I end the intro.

*Jack gets home and starting camera up*

"Okay so I just heard Jack pull into the drive way so i'm gonna hurry and set the camera up on the entertainment center, behind the t.v. and I already have the other set up in our room. Now, it's time to get started.

"I put the camera behind the t.v. and quickly grab my phone to use to help me ignore. I hurry to the couch and act casual. Our dog Romeo starts barking once he hears the front door open. Jack shuts the door. He smiles in the door way taking his shoes off. He puts them by the front door and puts his jacket and hat on the coat rack.

[A/n. The living room is right there when you walk into the front along with the stairs to go up and the dining room. Imagine however you would like to imagine it]

"Hey babe," he says sitting next to me on the couch. I just continue looking at IG. He tries to kiss me but I swipe so he only can kiss my cheek. "Okayyyy. How was your day?," he asks. Ignoring him is really hard because he is like super sweet.

"Babe, babe," he keeps calling me. That's Jack's basically nickname for me. "Babe, did I do something wrong because if I did i'm really sorry," he apologizes and sits up facing me. This made my heart melt. He is such a sweet guy. "Please don't be mad at me. Is it because I left today?", he asks.

It took everything in my body to not say something to him. "Are you seriously mad that I left for rehearsal today," he starts getting angry. "Fine, be like that then," he says. He gets up and walks upstairs. I can hear our bedroom door slam shut.

I laugh quietly and rush to grab the camera. "Okay, so he is majorly mad right now. I feel really bad guys. I wanted to say something so bad to him. Okay, so he went upstairs to our room so i'm gonna shut this camera off and use the other camera in our room," I say and shut this camera off.

I run and grab my phone shutting all the downstairs lights because we might not come back downstairs. I go upstairs and straight into my closet to get pajamas on.

I can hear Jack come out the bathroom irritated by his sighing. "Baby i'm really sorry for whatever I did," he says like he was really upset. "Are you okay?", he asks me a few times while I get ready for bed. After a couple of minutes of me staying silent he just gives up and sit on our bed. I put my hair up and go sit on my bed.

I sit in bed playing a word search game on my phone. Jack was brushing his teeth. I already did everything I needed to do. He finishes and comes to sit on the bed. He brings out his phone and goes through his instagram then plays the same game.

After a few rounds of him playing his game, he sighs and puts his phone down turning to me. "Baby, I wish you would just talk to me about what's happening to you," he says and I could see that he wanted to cry. I felt really bad but it was cute.

"I don't want you to be mad at me anymore please stop being mad," he whines. At this point he had tears coming out his eyes but he just rubbed them away. I wanted to keep it going for a few more minutes. He takes my phone and turns me so i'm facing and looking at him. "Baby, please just talk to me, i'm really sorry. I don't even know what I did," he cries. At that moment, I knew he actually cared."Awe baby," I say pouting my lip hugging him as he cried. It was so freaking cute. "I am sorry. Why are you crying?", I ask. "Because you weren't talking to me and I was scared you were mad or you were about to break up with me," he says. "Awe I sorry," I say hugging him again. He hugs back holding me tight. I felt really really bad. "Why were you ignoring me?", he asks."I was pranking you. The camera is behind the lamp and t.v. babe," I say pointing. I get up and grab the camera. "God, I hate when you prank me," he says.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I did it," I say as I laugh. I put the camera up to show me and his face and I sit on Jack's lap as he wraps his arm around my waist. "Okay guys so that was the ignore my boyfriend prank. I felt really bad at the end because he started crying and it took everything in me to not talk to him. How you feel baby?"

"I was really confused at first because I like didn't understand why you were ignoring me completely. I did cry because I was really afraid you were breaking up with me forever," he says to the camera and me.

"I would never break up with you. But I would be really heartbroken if you broke up with me. Like really heartbroken. But I hope you guys enjoyed this video. Like and subscribe and comment what prank I should do to Jack next."

"No, if anything, I'm gonna prank you next as revenge. Cause you non-stop prank me and I never ever prank you. So i'm gonna get revenge," he says with certainty.

"Anyways like and subscribe. Turn on your post notifications to know when I post. And comment some prank ideas.

Also make sure you buy your tickets for the boy's tour coming up soon. I love you guys and see you in my next video. Bye," I end and shut the camera off.I put the cameras in the drawer. "So, what now?", I ask. "Well you could make up for ignoring for almost an hour," he says as he pulls me onto his lap again. I laugh as he kisses me. I move from his lips to his neck. He pulls my shirt off and I pull off his.

I continue to kiss up and down his neck. He moves forward so i'm laying down and he is above me. He rushes to take of mine and his pants. "What's the rush babe?", I ask."Because I wanna fuck you," he says. He continues to take layers off and kiss every he does. He traces one of his hands down my body to my area and starts making circles on my clit. I moan a few times. He sticks two fingers into me and adds one more. He pumps his fingers in and out really fast.

"Oh god Jack," I moan out loud.I feel a knot form which meant I was about to reach my high. Once I did, I moaned really loud. I flip us so i'm on top and I sink down onto Jack's member. "Wait, we have to use protection," he warns.

"I'm on the pill. Don't worry," I say truthfully. "Oh okay," he says and waits for me to start moving. I move myself back and forth on his penis. We both moan. After a few rides, he flips us and he thrusts into me fast and deep. I feel the knot build again and I reach my high and he does as well.

He rides our highs out and lays next to me. We put our clothes back on and lay in bed. I lay on Jack's arm and he draws hearts on my arm. We had our comforter pulled over us as we lay there.

"Jack, I love you," I say.

"I love you too ," he replies.

By @gabbieesbeach