Il-gop

<~ ί αʍ α ѵαʍԹίɾε զմεεη? ~>

Author POV
"My queen, I am here to serve your dinner" Y/n looked at Yangi and Gyu Ri weirdly as they enter her room with a tray of food.

"I'll eat it at dining room" They both looked at each other and shake their head as they turned to look her again. "Why?"

"We were asked to by Sir" y/n became more confuse so she playfully tease them.

"But your majesty just invite me to join him with others at dining room" their eyes widened as the mention of the king. Suddenly Gyu Ri and clapped her hands while faking a laugh.

"We both just kidding ma'am. We were here to said that dinner is serve already" Yangi nervously nodded

What actually happen here? I thought you asked to join you for dinner, Jimin. Why would you send this two maid to my room with my dinner?

Yangi and Gyu Ri looked at Y/n weirdly because obviously they can hear her thoughts but why did her thoughts sounds like a dialogue with someone. And that someone is their king.

'I never asked you to eat inside your room'

Y/n eyes suddenly widened making the girls more confused and looked at each other while Gyu Ri mouthing at Yangi 'She's crazy'

Bu-but Yangi and Gyu Ri said...

'I know what to do. Just come here'

Y/n sighed and nodded. Gyu Ri smirked as she saw y/n is looking at the food

"I'm sorry but you'll be waste. Pity you" Gyu Ri smirked fade

"What do you mean waste ma'am. You'll eat it right?" Gyu Ri said innocently. Y/n who have no idea with what happen just smile

"But Jimin just mindlink me to join him at dining room now. I guess you two can eat them right? Please finish them because I don't all this delicious food waste" with that Y/n walked out of her room and went to dining room. Since she have been in the palace for 2 weeks, she remember all the path and rooms already.

While Gyu Ri fell on her knee and gasped "Ho-how?" Yangi who having her jaw opened shake her head

"I have no idea unless she is king's soulm—" Yangi was cut by Gyu Ri who shouted out of her lung.