Yoll Set

<~ ί αʍ α ѵαʍԹίɾε զմεεη? ~>

2 Weeks later

Author POV
2 weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, 20,160 minutes and 1,209,000 seconds is too long for Jimin. He never leave Y/n's side except when he need to be feed or work. He want to stay by her side until she wake up.

Jimin had to leave for 3 days. It took so long for Yuri to convince him that Y/n will be fine when he is gone. She has promised with her life that she will take care of y/n is not hurt when he is not around. Jimin believe in Yuri and leave the palace.

On the day where he had to leave, y/n showed a movement that made him want to cancel everything. But she only moved her fingers after that there was no other movement. Prince Jin coax him to leave with other prince and he agreed.

The next day

Yuri went to Y/n's room to check on her. Still, no improvement. When she about to leave the room, a groaned can be heard making her stop walking.

"Awww" Yuri quickly turn around and saw Y/n was holding the back of her body.

"Ma'am!" she ran to her and hugged her "Thank God. You're alive"

"Don't you feel like we're not that close to hug like this? But because I miss hugs, so let me hug you back" without knowing Yuri cried while hugging her. Y/n heard her and giggled "What happen? Why so emotional though" they pulled away from each other

"You were in coma for 2 weeks, Soo Jin!" with that Y/n's eyes widened "Or I can say half dead"

"What happen to the kingdom? Is the history repeated? Please tell me no. I still can escape this world right?" Yuri smiled and nodded making her confused "Hell no Yuri I don't know body language. Speak please" Yuri chuckled

"You can escape but after 3 months. *thumbs up by Yuri* And no, history does not repeated... yet I guess" Y/n scoffed

"Where is that perv King?"

"Got work in other country" Y/n amused by her answer

"How did he travel to other country during this dynasty? I don't think airplanes exist yet. Wait, no need to answer that question, most importantly how can I suddenly go into a coma? I just got thrown only, right? What about the relationship between the King and Prince Jungkook?" when Yuri about to answer her questions, there was a knock on the door. Y/n pouted and said "Come in"