Yoll

<~ ί αʍ α ѵαʍԹίɾε զմεεη? ~>

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

<~ ί αʍ α ѵαʍԹίɾε զմεεη? ~>

This whole chapter is a flashback only so that there is logic for human's reaction of vampire.

Flashback to the time where Y/N tried to escape the palace.

Y/N POV
I was about to ran out of the palace when I accidentally bumped into a body. "AWW" I looked up and see

"AWW" I pulled my hair as I felt the pain in my head

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"AWW" I pulled my hair as I felt the pain in my head. "G-go" I stuttered and about to fall but he grabbed me and everything went into black.

(◕‿◕)

I woke up and saw Yuri. "What happen to me?"

"Ma'am, are you planning to escape?" I widened my eyes as I remember my planned.

"Don't come closer to me!" I warned her as I saw she step forward.

"Ma'am I know that you're someone that are not coming from this era. I knew it as I saw your condition when you were awake before. We need to fix this but I failed it already. I should've warned him not to bring you here."

"What do you mean? Fix what? Tell me Yuri. You're vampire too right? No,no,no I should not trust you. You are the same as Jimin. You able to hurt me like he did to me."

"Do you aware of your surrounding Soojin?" I looked at her in shock as she mention my real name. "I also know that you jumped from that hospital building but let me tell you, you are okay in the real life. Someone caught you in time before you jump"

"Yo-you creepy. Ho-how did you know? Who are you?" I started to panic as she took out something from her dress.

"I'm curious what takes you so long time to come here than us but what I know is we need to fix this as fast as we can before the announcement that are going to be held in 3 months from now." I shake my head trying to understand all things in time. "I know you don't get what I mean but all you need to know is, his old behaviour is back. And it is because of you. The history might repeat again if we don't fix it"