Chapter 3- pertend

I opened the door to see the rest of bts. They all came in and gave me a hug. Jimin looked outside and immediately walked over to his friends. "Hey guys" he said and bts just looked down not wanting to speak. "Come Inside" i said to break the awkward silence. They all walked inside and made their way to the living room. I walked back to jisoo and I continued to feed her not keeping my eyes of the guys.

I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying but the facial expressions made everything clear. I saw jin stand up and walked towards me. "So how have you've been" Jin asked as he takes a seat. "It's going ok". I lifted my spoon to jisoos face but she immediately turns the food down. "Okay that's enough food for you" I say as I put jisoo down. I turn to face him and he just looked a me worried no scared for me. "Please don't feel bad for me there is no need to". There was one thing I hated so much in the world and that's was people feeling bad for me.

He forced a smile and then went back to the boys. I also followed him with jisoo in my hands. When I sat down everyone's eyes were on me. "I think it's time for us to go now we have a hectic schedule". I said my goodbyes to everyone and I shut the door. I saw jimin grabbing the car keys "where are you going" I asked. "To the club duh where else" he says with a smirk. I gulped down and I just watched him leave. "Okay baby lets go to aunties house"
I said as I grabbed her.

————————————————————————
"Please do me this favor" I plead. "Okay...so where are you going" she asked as she patted jisoo head. "I'm going to the doctors now please take care of her" I lied. My doctors appointment was in 3 weeks.

"I want a sister" Jisoo says with her arms crossed. I smile at her and grabbed my keys and left. I went back home and got ready because today was going to be a long day.

Now I know what your saying going out to the club is not a good idea when pregnant and no I'm not going to drink.

I put on a outfit that wasn't too tight. I didn't look that pregnant since I was only a few weeks pregnant.

 I didn't look that pregnant since I was only a few weeks pregnant

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time then I left. The club was not that far so it wouldn't take that long. When I made it there I could hear the loud music and the smell of alcohol lingering in the air.

I made myself through the crowd without losing a eye and I made it to the lounge where I could see the whole club. I looked everywhere trying to find him when I felt a tap. "Looking for me" I turned around and there he was. He was wearing a white loose shirt and his hair was messy but hot. I gulped nervously when I saw his face near mine. "Is my wife nervous?" He said in a raspy voice. His hand rubbed my chin and then his mouth went near my ear. "This isn't a place for you" he says and then backs away from me with a smirk.

I sat there wondering why I even came to this place and I just sat there pondering. Until I decide to leave. I got up from my seat and walked out into the crowd. I suddenly felt a tight grip on my butt and I turned around. It was a guy about in his early 40s and I immediately slapped his hand off. I then felt a tigh grip on my wrist. I could never forget that grip. It was like deja vu. I turned and everything was in slow motion but me and him.

I was pulled out of the club. "What's the problem" I asked. "Are you seriously asking what's the problem?" He yells. I flinched when he yelled. I felt tears come down my face. "Your pregnant for god sake why are you here" he yells even more. "Why do you even care" I yell back. "Just because I lost my memory's doesn't mean I would want someone to get hurt". I was disappointed at his word. Did I really think he cared for me?. "Let's go home" he says and he gets in the car. I started silently crying while lookin down. He lifted my face up to look at him. "Don't cry" he said it sincerely and it made me cry more. "Why can't you just remember?...what am I going to do?" I sobbed. "When I give birth will you leave" I said through my tears. "Your going To leave me aren't you?". "I wished you could remember everything, is that too much to ask for". I continued to sob.

Jimins pov
Seeing her cry made my heart burst. No one should go through what she did. But there isn't anything I can do. I don't remember anything and it makes me guilty even though it isn't my fault. I have a family hat needs me but do I need them. I want to be supportive but how?

Back to y/n's pov
"Maybe I can help?" He says. "How?".
"I can act how I used to if you help me, let's pretend I didn't lose my memory". "Will you really do that for me" I said as I wiped my tears. He nodded.

After picking jisoo up we went home. "Okay jisoo time for bed" I said as I tucked her in bed.
I saw that jimin was already in bed. I laid down beside him when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned to face him a little shocked. "You really don't have to do all this"
"If it makes you feel like I'm the jimin you know it's fine". "No I mean jimin never does that" I chuckled. We both laughed. "Well what does he do" he says as if he is talking about someone else. "He lets me lay on his arm" he then lays his arm and I quickly lay down.
"Is that good" he asks. I nod and we both fell asleep.