Chapter 6- your back

I sat there huddled as I watched the tv. It was about 9:30 and Jisoo was already in bed. I was watching a scary movie which aren't really my favorite. I was wrapped in a blanket like a burrito waiting for a jump scare to come.

The movie was quite nice it wasn't scary but in the middle of the movie I heard a scratch at the door. I quickly looked to where the sound came from. Should I go check it out? No it was probably the tree branches. Right as I turned around the sound came back but louder and clearer and there was no way that was a tree branch. I gulped down and looked for the remote to turn the tv off. I had noticed I left the curtains open so I immediately went to shut them. I looked outside at the dark sky when a face popped up. I screamed and fell then I heard laughing. The face popped up in the window and it was Jae eun. "Omg you scared me" I said as I opened the door. Jae eun was hysterically laughing. "I didn't expect you to be watching a scary movie, you hate them" she says.

"Where's jimin, is he sleeping?". I looked down which was a habit of mine when I felt awkward or i had a secret. "What happend now" she said tiredly. "He left..." "are you fucking kidding me y/n?" "How Can you let someone who lost there memory leave". "Idk it just all happened so quick" I said as I sat back in the couch.
"Let me text jungkook" Jae eun said as she took out her phone.

A few moments later
"Don't worry he's at suga's  house" she says as she puts her phone back in her back pocket. "Oh ok" I said as I turned the tv on. "You better pick him up tomorrow" she said sternly. "Yes eomma" I said jokingly.

When Jae eun left I went to bed well I at least I tried to.

The next morning I was awoken by the coughs of my daughter. "Great" I groaned as I got up from my bed to jisoo's room. "Looks like someone is sick" i said as I gave Jisoo a glass of water. "Jisoo sick" she says cutely. I chuckled in response. "Dada?". "Oh he's at work and I have to go, so let's go to aunt Jae eun".

————————————————————————
After dropping Jisoo off I went straight to sugas house. I knocked on the door and was expecting suga to show up but it wasn't. "Jennie?" I asked curiously.

To be continued....
Y'all ain't ready for this.  So this was short but the next won't. But looks like the bitch is back to claim your man.