Chapter 7- the babys gender

3 months later because again I'm lazy
I've been taking jimin to his therapy and he has been getting better. He has started to remember some things. He remembers that his mom put me as his babysitter but he remembers up to there, he still doesn't remember his feelings for me but I can't rush things on him.

I sigh as another day comes and I have to get ready to take jimin to therapy. Me and jimin have been giving each other the silent treatment which is fine with me. The last thing I need is interaction with jimin. I have been working and taking care of jisoo while jimin works and goes to therapy. It hurts when jisoo asks for her dad but of course I make up a lie every time she asks.

I was feeding jisoo when the front door opened and jimin walks in placing his coat on the hanger and walking upstairs. It was the usual, nothing different. He probably went out to the club after eating. It bothers me knowing he is probably hanging out with woman like jennie. I despised jennie from the first I saw her.

"Daddy didn't hug jisoo" Jisoo pouts. "It's okay he's probably tired again" I lied. I picked jisoo up and took her to her room. I opened the door to me and jimins room seeing jimin laying on the bed with his tie Half undone. "Are you ok?" I asked. He didn't answer. Well so much for trying to break the barrier between us. I sighed in annoyance as I slowly shut the door and made my way downstairs.

I had a doctors appointment to find my baby's gender. I had to hold back my appointment because of jimins therapy but today I would finally know. I grabbed my bag taking jisoo with me to the doctors.

The whole ride there jisoo was singing her favorite lullaby. I chuckled hearing her mess up on the lyrics. At one point I joined in with her which gave me a giggle in return. I smiled looking up at my mirror to see her.

When I made it to the doctors office I was praying jennie wasn't going to be my doctor but that didn't happen. When I walked in jennie was already there waiting for me.

"Well y/n your having a boy" she said. I couldn't contain my excitement. "Jisoo your having a brother!". "Yay" she said even though she wanted to have a sister. I felt like crying not because I'm having a boy but because I can't share this excitement with jimin. Just thinking about it makes me suffer.

"Your not the only one that's having a baby" jennie says as she rubs her belly. I could tell she had a small bump. "Oh...congratulations" I said trying to be nice in front of jisoo.  Jisoo made her way to the play area and I stayed there to get my paper work. "You know it's weird to have the same baby daddy don't you think?" "What?"I said as I turned to face her. She grabbed her phone and showed me a picture of her and jimin kissing. I felt my legs shake. This couldn't be happening right?. "Jimin and I are having a baby" she says with a smirk.

To be continued.....
Okay I know what your thinking more drama. Yes but jimin will remember everything in chapter 8 or 9 so be ready for that.