Chapter 12- [final 1/2]

The men grabbed each of my arms holding me down. Jennie approaches me then slaps me in the face. She then begins to harshly grab my face. "You little slut" she says while still grabbing on to my face. "This will definitely teach you a lesson" she says as she begins to torture me.

After being slapped punched kicked and just abused she leaves me tied to the chair again. I touch my bloody nose as it starts dripping down to my legs.

Jimin pov
"Come on y/n answer" I said as I checked my phone. I was now running to the grocery store and checked everywhere but there was no sign of her. I went to the front desk to see if I can find anything. "Is the manager here?" I asked a elderly lady and she nods before picking up her phone to call the manager.

The manager then makes her way to me. "Is there a problem" the manager says. "Can I please check the security cameras". "That's only for emergency purposes" she says slightly annoyed. "My wife went to get groceries and she won't answer. This is a emergency". The manager then signals me to his office. He sits on his chair and pulls up the security camera footage. We went back a little and we see y/n. "There she is" the manager then rewinds and plays the footage. She was walking like normal. "Wait who's that following her" I said as I pointed to a man wearing black. We zoomed in to his face but you couldn't see well. He pressed play again then we see the guy take
y/n.

I didn't waste a second I  Immediately ran out the store and called the police. After they came they checked the security cameras and started tracking y/n down.

I was at the police station waiting for any news but nothing. I started growing impatient so I decided to do my own investigation.

I looked to he security cameras of all stores and I new exactly where the car went. I decided to follow the path and it led me to a old abandoned house. "This has to be it" I said as I quietly sneaked to the front of the house. The door was locked so I went to the back and i luckily opened it.

It was dark and gloomy but I managed to hear hear a voice. I followed the voice and it was coming from a room. I put my ear to the door trying to listen.

"This is what you deserve" ??? Said
I opened the door and saw jennie attacking y/n and as she lied on the floor. I ran over to y/n supporting her head as she laid on the floor. Blood was dripping from her nose and her shirt was soaked with blood. "What have you done jennie" I yelled. Her body guards started walking towards me but jennie stops them. "Don't" she said sternly. The guys walked back behind her and jennie walked towards me and y/n. "Stay away!" I demanded.

Jennie's Jaw clenched. "Why can't you love me like you love her" she screamed. "Why her" she says as she bursts into tears. "We were fine together but she took you away from me" she started sobbing. "I never loved you jennie".
"But I did..." she said as she fell to her knees as her knife falls to the floor. "Jimin...if I can't have you no one can" she says as she grips on to her knife. "You should have just complied with me but it's always going to be her" she says as she points at y/n with the knife. "I thought maybe if I said I was having your baby you would stay...but you didn't" she says as she got closer but that's when the door was knocked down and a lot of polices came in and grabbed jennie and her guards. "Jennie Your under arrest for kidnapping and attempted murder" the police says as he handcuffs jennie and takes her away.

Y/n's pov
I slowly opened my eyes and I noticed my surroundings were different. I looked over to my side and I saw jimin laying there asleep. "Jimin" i called out which woke him up. "Your awake" he says as he caressed my hair. "How are you feeling". "Good, i just have a headache". Jimin leaned down and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You scared me" Jimin said as he sat down beside me. "I'm sorry". He chuckled. "It's okay as long as your safe".

"Where's jennie?" I asked curiously. "She's in jail where she belongs so she can't cause any harm". "That's good"

"Jimin..." . "Yeah" He said looking up at me. "My water broke..."