Chapter 6- therapy

"Oh y/n!" Jennie says in the fakest voice ever. "What are you doing here" I asked curiously. "I'm visiting jimin.." she says while tapping the side of the door. "Hey jennie who's at the door" I heard a voice say. "Your wife..." she says trying to hold her laughter in. Jimin shows up at the door and jennie leaves with a smirk on her face. "I thought you didn't want to see me again but yet again your here looking for me" He says with a smirk. "We have to go home" I said sternly. "And why would I?" He says back. "Because it's your home duh". "Your funny..." he says coldly. "Come o-". "Let's just fucking end it" He says bluntly like it meant nothing to him. "Excuse me?". "You heard me didn't you" He says with a smirk. "You can't just end it like that" I yelled back. "I thought you would understand, you out of all people should" . "If that's what you want..." I said trying to hold in my tears. "Opp- oh she's still here" she says with a grin. That was enough for me too see.

I am definitely not going to try to get him back EVER. 

3 weeks later because I'm lazy
It was my doctors appointment and I was drivign there. I made It to the front office and was waiting to be called. "Mrs.park". "Uh yeah that's me..." I said as I walked over to the doctor.

When I entered the examination room the doctor examined me and then left. I heard another knock on the door. "Hel- oh y/n?" I look towards the door and there was jennie standing there. "Jennie.." I said uninterested. "So your here for your ultrasound" she says as she chuckled to herself. "Two children is a lot..." she said as she got the machine ready. "But Im pretty sure that's all your having, right" she says with a smirk. "Oh please" I said as I laid on the bed. She put the gel on the machine and. Gently placed in on my stomache. "Well the baby seems fine to me" she says as she keeps moving it around. After seeing the baby's heartbeat and making sure the baby's was fine I got up and left without a word. The b**ch didn't deserve a word.

I left the doctors office with the worst attitude. My day was really ruined...

————————————————————————
The next day

I got a  Call from jimins doctor and I of course  answered. "Hello?" I said
"Your husband is in the doctors office for therapy can you come here I need to discuss some things" he said then he hung up.

"So what is it that you need to discuss" i asked as we sat outside the therapy room. "Your husband is slowly getting his memory back" he said. "What?!? How" I asked. "Your husband lost some of his memory not all which means if he goes through therapy he will slowly regain his memory's" he said as he handed me a picture of jimins skull and brain. "His brain wasn't fractured all the way which means there is still hope" he says as he points to jimins fracture on the picture. "This will take a while". I nod as I bowed to him and took one more glance at jimin through the door and left.

I guess miracles do happen...

To be continued....
Your suffering will end soon, I know you probably were stressed out from all this but don't worry he will get better but the story won't end just yet.