Chapter 1

'Once upon a time, there was a princess and a peasant, she lived on top of a hill, in her glittering castle. There she had a servant, who kept her castle in order, selected and pressed her robes for the day, prepared her royal breakfast, and served it to her, in her chambers. She had fame, she had fortune, she had, (clears throat) product endorsements. But she was not what she seemed.'

'On the other hand, in a humble village far away, the peasant had none of her luxuries, but he had a dream, and so with a fond farewell from his friends, and gifts of good luck, best wishes, and useless junk, it's the thought that counts. His world was about to clash with hers. In a place called: Hollywood!'

A cat named Danny waved goodbye to everyone as the bus headed off to Hollywood. Everyone waved goodbye to him as he was about to meet his destiny.

Our time has come, we're gonna
Walk in the sun, oh

Danny then waved goodbye as he was out of his hometown.

I've packed my heart,
We're ready to roll,

He then looked as he grinned while still out the window.

We're on our way

"Cats don't Dance"

With a little faith we can,
Step from the shadows and tell everyone,
Turn the spotlight on,
Now our time has come,

As the day turned to night, Danny's excitement rose higher and higher, even as others fell asleep.

Our time has come, we're heading
Straight for the sun, oh

The next morning, the sun was up as a rooster crowed at a farm that the bus passed by.

With heart and soul,
Watch us go,
We're on our way

All while a tornado began to form at the farm area while the bus was escaping the deadly tornado.

With a little love we know,
Nothing can stop us,

The next night, the stars shone brightly while the bus continued onward.

So tell everyone
Turn the spotlight on

The cover was on Mount Rushmore the next day as the bus was passing by it.

Now our time has come

At one point, the bus stopped while a train was passing by the pathway.

Our time has come, we're gonna
Walk in the sun, oh
I've packed my hopes,

The bus passed through the desert while passing a cactus with a wanted poster.

We're ready to roll,
We're on our way

Then, nighttime came as the bus had to stop at a hotel eventually.

With a little faith we can
Step from the shadows and
Tell everyone
Turn the spotlight on
Now our time has come

The next night, there were road signs pointing to which direction.

Can you feel the power, now
The day is ours
For you and I

Then, a car passed by, switching the signs.

There comes a time
To hold our heads high

The next day, two mole workers were getting jiggy with it as they were heading inside the mine with pick axes while the bus continued.

Make a little history
Each time we dare to dream