Chapter 4

The next day, at the side of the studio, in the alley, all the animals were gathered around a stage, a man stood on it, "Alright all of ya'lls, listen up!" He said into megaphone, "I only need you water buffalo for the Tarzan jungle stampede, the rest ya's, go home..!"

The other animals grumbled to themselves as they left.

"Well... today is shot. Might as well go home and clean." T.W. murmured sadly as he went inside his shell. The sound of a vacuum cleaner coming out of the shell as he cleaned.

Danny, Meredith, and Pudge were looking from a corner seeing everyone leaving. Now is the chance to get their attention. Danny saw Sawyer at work via the window of the agency. "Here's our chance guys, come on!" Danny said to Pudge and Meredith who were eager to get ready.

"I want to sing so much, I'm going to burst!" said Meredith, excited.

As the animals are about to leave, Danny got to the same platform the man was on before yelling, "Hey everyone!" Of course, no one saw him at first so Pudge whistled loudly. This time, they all turned and see Danny.

Cranston snorted in irritation. "Oh look who's back. I wish he'd get himself stuffed."

"I know a divine taxidermist, darling. Did my first husband," added Frances.

Danny jumped into the crowd as he continued, "Come on, everybody, gather 'round" he spoke before going to a dog, trying to make him smile. "Don't let this old town get you down."

He jumped down in front of two horses, pulling his face into a sad, but funny expression. "Look at you there, with the long, long face."

"Hey, he must be talking to you." one said to the other.

"You take this, and you take that," he threw instruments and costumes to the other animals. "Come on, T.W., and put on this hat. If we all work together, we can make our dreams come true." Danny tossed a feather boa around Tilly as she giggled. "Let's the show the world, what we can do."

He then turned to Pudge, grinning, "Pudge?"

"Yeah," Pudge smiled and tossed up two sticks and grabbed them. Then, Pudge began playing the garbage cans and bottles, making them like drums and bells, making him and it glow again.

Danny then danced a bit before hitting the garage door, making it open while Woolie laughed, playing the piano, with Meredith sitting on top, surprising the animals.

Meredith jumped down. "Come on, everyone! Boogie with us!"

Most of the animals glanced at them until a bird tapped his foot on top of an alligator's head, glowing, and getting with the beat and smiling while Danny sang and slid to a Koala.

I got rhythm
In my feet

He swung the mop and top of the can, making a banjo in an instant.

I got rhythm in my heart and soul

On "rhythm", he made the koala play the banjo before he looked at it. Meredith slid next to Danny.

I got rhythm

Danny picked up two pieces of garbage, making a horn.

Hot and sweet

He then shoved it to a pig's mouth, making him blow the horn.

Sometimes rhythm makes me loose control

He and Meredith did a jig.

Ha cha cha cha

The cats then went back to the garbage cans as Danny continued.