At matts house,...

(GOTOMONS POV)
After the restaurant we had a sleep over with Matt at his place where biomon just started to act even MORE! Stranger than before,..during one of her favorite games, (capture the flag),..gabumon had found the flag and his team won,..I was in his team and I gave him a high five saying congratulations and all that good stuff,..but biomon came over and SLAPED!!! Him strait in the weak spot of his head,. ( his left cheek) and he ran off to where the boys would be sleeping for the night,...(Matts room!) and started to cry,..agumon got mad at her and was "talking to her" about how she needed to fix her attitude and apologize to him for slapping him,..i then Walked up stairs with patomon to make sure he was ok,..we came in and he was on the bed with a DJ board making some AMAZING!!! Beats and we filmed it on our phones,...we then saw him come out and drag us in,.. "what's the matter???" "I still don't know what's been up with her lately! First the restaurant,and now this?!?!?" " I know how you feel patomon said,.. "cmon let's go back down!" "O-ok,.."
(AGUMONS POV)
I had just got done sending biomon to the girls room for He night when I saw gabumon come down,.. "hey!are you ok?!?" "Yah,..*yawn* I'm just tired,.." "ok well,..we all need to got sleep anyways,...good night!" "Good night agumon!" And we all went to sleep,...