At the mall,...T3T

(AGUMONS POV)
We left early in the morning for the mall and we went to an ice cream shop there and this is where the chaos begins,...first it was at the ice cream shop where gabumon got framed for throwing his ice cream at the cashier witch led us to being kicked out,...THEN! It was at the music shop,..we were there because gabumon needed a new violin,Matt needed a new guitar,and Britton needed a new microphone,...again,..gabumon got framed for breaking an 100,000!!! Dollar violin,That HE! Haven't even broke!!!we then got kicked out of there,...ugh,...we then went to an antique store where they had a TON! Of old relics,...but one stood out the most to gabumon and I went over-there to check it out with him,...It was a statu of a wolf with red eyes and a large fluffy tail with light blue being the main color of the fur made it look a lot like gabumon,... "hey!that looks a lot like you gabumon!" "I know! Ain't it pretty?!" He was laughing untill it fell off the self and broke,...leomon tried to take blame but the lady wasn't haveing it and kicked us out,..that was only the first strike tho,...
                 (BRITTONS POV)
That was one strike for us already and I stoped everyone dead in there tracks and asked,.. "who RLY? Did all of that??? Ya no,..throwing the ice cream at the lady,..distorting the violin,..and breaking the wolf??? Cuz I know! That gabumon didn't do that!" The rest said no while biomon just huffed as we headed to our fourth stop of the day,...we then went to the movies and gabumon got framed AGAIN!!! For, "throwing popcorn at people!" And I know for sure gabumon didn't do it,..because I no that gabumon is ALOT! More mature than that,...but things got worse as we walked to our next location,... "say gabumon~ why did you get us kicked out of all the shops~???" "That wasn't me I swear!!!!" "Yah yah! We all no it was you!" "B-but it w-w,..." he got silent and then he broke down in tears,.. "IT WASENT ME!!!" And he slapped her in the face and he ran into the janitors closet,.,biomon tried to go after him but agumon blocked her and leomon wen to I to calm him down,...
(GABUMONS POV)
I ran in the closet after having break down on the middle of the mall,..leomon then came in and hugged me,.. "it's ok,..we all no you were framed,...we just don't no bye who tho,..so come back out ok???" "O-o-ok,..:)" I then came back out and Britton gave me one of my favorite candy's and I said thank you and we made it to our next stop,..a candy shop,..and a book store that had really expensive books inside of it,..and as you should no bye now,..I got framed at Both! Of these locations,..earning us our second strike,..now,..I had brung my favorite bag with me to put the things that I bought in,...(ofc there was nothing in it because the stores that we was gonna bye fromWe was kicked out of!!!) and at the candy store I got framed for stealing candy! That I was ELIRGIC TO!!! The candy that some had framed me for stealing was caramel gum drops and chews,..and I'm elrigic to caramel,..soooo there s no reason that I would want this unless I was buying it fo a freind,..and At the book store there was a book called 'tales of the Aurora stone' bye Winnie Thomson that just came out,..wine was my favorite author and I asked agumon if I could bye it,..he did that Maybe another time and I said ok,..but while I was walking away from the book I turned around to see biomon run off with the book,.. "I guess she wants the book,.." so I let her grab it seeing another copy on the self behind the one she had tooken,.. so I left my bag at the entrance of the Store on a bench sense there were no bags allowed because people have tried to steal the books and have gotten arested for it,..we was about to leave when the book store man rushed over to us and grabbed the book right out of my bag,...I was framed once again,..the manager told us to leave and Matt said no to the manager getting us kicked out the mall completely,..we went home that day and as soon as Matt unlocked the door I ran to the balcony and shut the curtains so no one could see me cry,...