The theory/investagation!!!

(GABUMONS POV)
"So my theory is that the lady devamon and biomons ubsurd  beHavior have a connection,...." I then took Izzy's computer and logged on,..(don't ask how!) and opens up a tab with biomons profile and some graphs of her body and a tab with fact of her past,.. "I will send a roll to four of you to research on,..I want to no if any thing happend in the past that made her act like this,...or if these to digimon have crossed paths before,..me and agumon will cover biomon,..tie and matt will cover lady devamon,..and finally Izzy and Britton,...I need you to look closely at her Structure,and detail,..send anything you two think is suspicious and I'll review it later!"
                     (IZZYS POV)
I couldn't belive that Gabumon out of all the people in our team made a Theory! But then again he does it a lot better than I do anyways,..we then went to Britton's because she had a better set up and technology,..we looked at the pictures we could find on her profile but only two things stood out,..her eyes and ankle bracelet,...they looked different than they do now,.. the eyes had heart pupils,..rather than he normal round we normally see,..and the ankle bracelet had a red button on it un like now,.... "something's off,..." she said pointing to her feet,... "omg our right!!!theres four ties instead of three!" "Well send the screen shot s to gabumon ad agumon and will have a meeting tomorrow!" "Ok! I'll call the others and tell them about it!" "Sweet!"