A crying mess,...

(GABUMONS POV)
As soon as Matt unlocked that door I pushed him and ran tot his room and cryed,....Matt came in and asked me if I needed time to myself for a bit,..I said yes and went out on the balcony,...I felt like singing out my feelings to get it off my chest and I did,..after I was done singing I felt. A tap on my shoulder,.. "A-AGUMON?!?!?" "Wow,..you sound really sad,.." "n-no  I'm ok!!!" "Don't lie now,.. cmon,..wanna come over and play some games with tie and me???" "S-s-sure :3" we then went to ties when biomon came over and once she walked in I new trouble was going to happen,.. "why is he here?!?" "Because,..he's my friend?" "So! He got us kicked out of the mall!!!" "Aren't u still mad at him?!?" "No,..and get out plz!" "Fine!" And she left,...i then went back to Matts house right next door,..I still cryed as I feel asleep but at midnight I went on the balcony again and sang a song that was really close to my heart,..it's called heart attack,...the song revolves around a girl who's scared to love,..and if she does she noes that her life will be difficult,..I started to sing the song but I felt like someone was watching me but I ignored it,..the loud part of the song i finally did and I was shocked but I kept on singing untill I was done with the song,...I heard a calm "wow,.." be hind me,..I jump to see agumon with a short smile on his face,.. "you sing really good,..why have you never sang in front of people before???" "I'm just shy about my voice that's all,..plus,..I don't want the attention,..sooo plz don't tell no one! Plz!" "Don't worry I won't,.." "ok! Thank god!" "Anyways what were you doing here at midnight???" "Well,..I still felt down and I sing that song cuz it's close to my heart,.." "c'mon now I got to go back to ties,..and I'm pretty sure Matt would get worried if you weren't on the couch in the morning!" "Yah,..I guess so,...GN" "GN!" And he left me on the balcony,..I then Saw something in the sky moving faster than the speed of light! I looked closer to see a girl version of devamon fly into sora's house,..I ran down there to warn her and biomon,..but when I came into sora's room,..biomon wasn't there,...i walked out to see this girl devamon fly away with biomon no where in sight,...so I looked for biomon around the house just in case,..yes she may have framed me and got us kicked us out of the mall,..but I'll still look for her just to make sora happy,..even tho we don't have the best relationship,...I heard a loud bang form Matts place and I end to go look,..Matts place was DISTROYED!!!! And Matt was in the floor asking me where I was,..I told him  everything that I saw just a few minutes ago,..I heard a loud bang form ties place and got RLY!!! Worried,...so I went to look,...
                       (AGUMONS POV)
I had woke up and the place was dostroyed!!!and gabumon Along with
tie and sora mad Matt trying to wake me up,..I asked what happend and gabumon told me everything,..even about the girl devamon that had appeared,.. I then took it into my own hands to saw that she has appeared all ready a cuple times before,..and I told them a story about how I saw her In the digital world,... "it was Acutely the same time biomon started to act so weird that she appeared,..." gabumon then said,... "AHA!!! I think that lady devamon and biomons behavior had a connection!!! We need Izzy!" Izzy then came over and bring he gang with him,.. joe then said,.. "sooo why are we here???" "Gabumons got a theory that he'd like to share with us and he doesn't that as much as the others but he can be real clever so I'm putting g my focus on the theory!"