The meeting,...

(GABUMONS POV)
I had woke up that next morning feeling excited but also nervous,.. "I mean like! I AM! Going to run my own meeting! AND!!! I'm leading in my own investigation! EEEK!!!" I squealed like a little girl and was saying what I said reeeeeeerrally sassy!!! And that's when I heard an "uummm"!l coming from the bed beside me,...yeeeeeaaaahh,...agumon had heard all of this and I was blushing as red a a tomato because I was never That sassy,...I explained to him that I was just nervous and a bit excited for today,...he giggled and got ready while I was down stairs fixing myself an omlet be for gomamon could get a-hold of the eggs before me so I could t have an Omlet,...as soon as I new it agumon was down stairs with tie and Matt,..I fixed them some Omelets and once they were done,Britton and Izzy came in and sat at the kitchen table with us and we discussed what we found out,... "so,..did you find anything on lady devamon???" I asked,.. "we could t even find the NAME! Lady devamon I the book of names of the digital world!" "now if the book of names in the digital world didn't prove it then she must not be a real digimon,..." I thought to myself before Agumon snapped me back into reality,.. "OH! Uh,...h-hey! Let's continue! Shall we???" And we talked some mor when biomon and sora came in and sat with us,... "say biomon I have to asked you a few questions,..." "uummm ok,..."
(AGUMONS POV)
I could tell that he was excited to ask her and sora the questions he was planning on asking,..but I told him to meet me some where else and I told him,.. "look,..you need to be careful about what you say! Biomon has so
W tenet issues right now,and sora can easily pass out like you do so dont ask them any questions that they may not wanna aweser ok?" "Ok,." And then went back and started the questions,.. "sooo biomon,...where were you when the lady devamon attacked,..." biomon got a sore look on her face,..., "I-I was sleeping!!!" "Well then how come I came into your room to check if you was plans you were no where to be found,...," "I was in the bathroom!!!" "I tryed the bathroom,...I knocked and no one Answered,...I even broke down the door After 20! Minutes and you were there!" "STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!!" She then left the table,,..she went back to sora's place with sora following closely behind,.,.