chapter 1

y/n pov

Ever since I could remember, I've been trained to be perfect. Perfect grades, perfect appearance, perfect manners, and perfect technique in anything I do. My quirk came earlier than the other kids in my class, so while they were learning her to read and multiply I was learning her to control my quirk, and while they were learning to control their quirks I was being trained to use my quirk for power.

My father was born into a poor family that owned a small farm on the outskirts of the city. Unlike the rest of his family, my fathers quirk was strong and unusual. while the rest of his family could manipulate dirt and earth to help grow more crops, he can break or destroy anything he's touching. The power of his quirk is determined by his emotions, the more emotional he is the strong her ability to destroy what he's touching becomes. His family banished him from the farm after the third time he completely destroyed their land and home. After leaving he learned to control his emotions and suppress his quirk. Because of the unpredictability and nature of his quirk, he never wanted to be a hero, so he became a teacher for young kids from wealthy families at a private school. That's where he met my mom.

My mother was completely different, she had the same quirk as her mother and father, the power to rebuild from her father and the power to heal from her mother. Because of her abilities, she became a well-known hero and healer. She became most known for her work after attacks, rebuilding damaged cities and homes and healing other hurt heroes and citizens. She was always in the spotlight and was the most power-hungry out of all her siblings. When she met my father and learned about his quirk she immediately pulled him into her plan to raise the perfect child.

Then came me, their perfect child with the perfect quirk. Y/n L/n, ability to destroy or rebuild anything she touches, a beautiful combination of my parents' quirks. Unlike my father, I don't need to rely on my emotions to determine the strength of my quirk. My parents started training me right away when my quirk appeared to learn to control the strength of my quirk to make sure my emotions never played a role in my abilities.

So that's how I got here, apply to get into the UA hero course and follow in my mothers footsteps and become a well-known hero, and their perfect daughter.

First I need to pass the entrance exams and get into class 1-A, then I need to be top of my class, and then maybe, just maybe I have a chance and becoming a hero like my mother.