Chapter 3

y/n pov

Before I head up to my dads' study I stop in the bathroom to fix my hair and wash up, the one thing I will never forget from him is how appearance is everything, you can never redo a second impression so it's important to always look your best!

I knock before entering his study when I hear him hum I open the door and close it behind me. I wait for him to signal me to sit down. When he does I make my way towards him and sit perfectly straight and keep eye contact with him as he speaks.

"I've been watching you train, and I'm very impressed with your progress. Although you still can't build a simple wall. You may have improved but not enough. If you want to make it into class 1-A you must do better."

"You're completely right father. I'll continue training and working my hardest. I was thinking about heading down to Dagobah Municipal Beach Park. I heard there was a lot of trash build-up there, I think it would be perfect for training and getting used to a new environment."

I hear my father sigh and drop his pen. "y/n, you know how your mother and I feel about you revealing your quirk. You are our prize possession and your debut as a hero has to shock the world if you wanna gain popularity as a hero."

I've never understood this logic, kids have always used their quirks freely, but my parents have never let anyone but them and a select few see my quirk. "I understand father. I want my quirk to be a shock too, but I have gotten used to the back, I need a change to challenge me. I'll go at night when no one is around, plus the beach is so trash-filled that no one visits it anyway. Please, father, I promise I'll be safe and keep an eye out."

He nods, "I guess I'll allow it, don't let your mother know, she'll throw a fit." I nod and smile, "Thank you, father!"I stand up and head towards the door, "I promise I won't let you down!" With that, I head out and toward my room.

Time Skip- Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, 1 week later

I've been coming to the beach to get extra training in for about a week and a half now. My mother never noticed, and no one was ever there while I was training and I was being extra careful. Even though I was cleaning up the beach as I was training, I noticed that more trash was going missing other than the stuff that I'm clearing out.

I didn't think too much about it until the night before the entrance exams. The beach was mostly clear except for one pile. As I made my way over to it I noticed a puffy green-haired boy standing on top of it. I quickly ducked behind a bush and watched.

As he finished screaming I noticed a scranny older man with bright yellow hair standing in front of the pile watching the boy in aw, I look back at the boy, he seemed like he was going to fall. I look back over to where the scranny man and been standing and in his place was....

All Might!

I watched as the boy fell from the top of the pile and into All Might's arms. I stepped a bit closer so I could hear what they were saying.

The green-haired boy looks tired and was crying, "I... I did it!" with more tears of joy streaming down his face. "You sure did, you truly surprised me there young boy!" I heard All Might say in his deep but loud voice.

All might places the boy down and I realize he's my age, and totally jacked with muscles. I continue to step closer until All Might looks my way and makes direct eye contact with me. Within a second he is right in front of me, only inches away from my face. "I guess we know who has been helping you young Midoriya!" I hear All Might say before grabbing my wrist and pulling me over the green-haired boy.

I push against his grip remembering what my father said about being seen but there was no use, I had no other option but to fight to getaway. I summon my quirk into my wrist and break all of All Might's fingers and a couple of bones in his wrist. I grab his hand with my other hand and quickly heal the bones before pushing him away and fleeing the scene. I glance back and see that he's standing there holding his wrist and watching me as I run.

I run all the way home, faster than I ever ran before. I can't believe I just did that, I attacked All Might. I run home and head straight to my room. I have a big day tomorrow and can't afford to be thinking about what just happened.

Tomorrow is that day that will decide if I can live up to my parents' expectations or fail them, and failure is not an option.