c1 meeting

Warning this book contains gay bi and straight relationships
G.kade means Griffin rock kade
Amber's pov

"Hey guys you ready" i asked "for what" questioned skyler "well see the ranch in front of us" i questioned "ya ya what about it"asked cyberpunk with sas as she sat down. "we are staying here for now" i said "WHAT" all team mystery yelled "ha yep so bots, cons, and guys get set up inside."

"Kade, nightfall, and orangefire you are coming with me, i'm going into town"i said as i got on orangefire's alt. "why can't I come" asked skyler "Sky I need you too help Macey and Allison get their rooms set up, and Macey please teach your sister to hide her ears and tail I have a small amount of the forest as the back yard you can shift in but I really don't want to explain why a human has cat ears."

I said as nightfall and orangefire drove off with Kade, I once we got to town I told kade to get the food while I get the clothes. "hey are you new here or just passing through" asked a boy around the age of 25. (G.kade) "oh I am new here I live with my friends in the forest out side of town on the small ranch" I said when orangefire walked in with his holoform.

"excuse me but may I talk with my friend? " questioned orangefire, G.kade just nodded and backed up a little." hey am, sky and the others just called kaden, nightfall and punk is kinda stuck in the ditch " said orangefire. "how the-you know what I'm not even gonna question it lets go and get your sister out the ditch, I got the clothes already any way. "I sigh, payed and walked out after saying bye to kade.

G.Kade's pov

Once I got home I went upstairs to talk to dad."hey dad did someone buy the old ranch in the forest outside of town? "I asked as the others looked at me "yes a girl named Amber walker why" asked dad as he raised an eyebrow. "I met someone who said they lived there at the clothes store"i replied.

"well ya she lives there with her friends why" dad said "she had a friend that she called fire that said and I quote 'hey am, sky and the others just called kaden, nightfall and punk is kinda stuck in the ditch.'" I said as I got a shocked look from the bots their holoforms.

"the nightfall" asked boulder "maybe why" "nightfall is a non-chosen bot that is a guardian of a alien call an Altean human hybrid" said chase. "non-chosen?" asked Dani "a non-chosen is a bot who has picked to be nether an autobot nor decepticon." said heatwave "well I think we might wanna go visit her" said dad as he got up.

Amber's pov

I was nearly done getting cyberpunk out the ditch when I felt many emotions come onto me. "MACEY ALLISON HIDE!!" I yelled out as I see them run inside with the bots transforming into their car forms but punk was stuck to deep in the mud to transform.

But luckly I got her out just in time to transform as the rescue bots round the corner of the driveway. Once they parked the burns stepped out 'oh god here we go' I thought as I get ready to great them."hello you are miss walker correct? " chief burns asked as he shook my hand.

"that is correct but please call me amber" I replied back with slight pain in my voice from all the emotions running over me. See I was born with a unique power to feel others emotions and be able to tell just who what emotion belongs to. With that being said I was about to ask why they were here when skyler beat me to it. "why exactly are you here chief" questioned skyler as she showed herself from out of behind me.

"we would like to talk with amber please" said chief burns "Uh oh what did I do this time?" I jokingly replied, and walked off to my room with the burns and some strangers behind me. Once I was in my room I hummed to say speak "we would like to ask you about your cars" chief said and at that I sighed.

"what about them?"I asked but as I did that there was a crash from downstairs. "dang it ALLISON WHAT DID YOU DO?! "I yelled as I ran downstairs and into the living room to find the kid on a broken table "ALLISON WHY" i questionedly yelled as i picked her up.

"what happened here"asked kade burns" allison tried to get the movie up there I suppose" I replied after I put Allison down on the couch and yelled for macey.

"yes what you need" asked the secret neko as she saw her sister on the couch. "oh no allison what did you do this time?" macey questioned. "I will take care of her in a minute. can you please get the movie box down?" I asked once she did so I grabbed planet 51 and put it in. "watch this as I show our guests out the door" i told Allison as I walked outside with the burns "I may talk with you in the morning  may not goodbye" I said as I waved and walk back inside.

945 words
I do not own rescue bots.
I do not own kaden he is my sister's oc but i do have permission to use him.