c4 the teammates

Amber's pov

I was walking back to base with the twins and Cody but about 20 minutes into the walk back to base Cody looked like he was going to fall dead from all the talking Luna was doing. So me being the nice person I am and also getting sick of her talking I looked to her sister Violet and silently pleaded for her to shut her sister up. Once she saw my plead she walked up to her sister and hit her on the back of the head just hard enough to knock her out for a little while until we get to base.

Once Cody saw that he just stared at me in disbelief as she picked up her 5'3 sister nd put her on her back. Once we got to the base/ranch I saw the burns friends there talking to my bots in holoforms so I walked up to them when Violet took her sister inside to sleep. "Hello you guys what are you doing here?" I asked as I look at guys now noticing their partners are with them.

"Hello Miss Amber we are here to ask more about your team" said chief burns as he walked up to Cody and I. "I don't know why you want to know that but if it is needed I will tell you. Also I told you to call me Amber no miss or anything like that." I said as I looked at Chief burns and told them to follow me to the porch. "Why are we not going inside?" Asked G.Kade as he sat down on a chair. "trust me you will thank me later." I said back to him and as he went to ask me something else about that I asked "what of my team do you want to know".

"Well I was wondering if you could give us some of the names of your teammates and what all you are capable of" said Chief to answer my question. "For the safety of my teammates I will not give you their full names but the names they go by aright?" I said/asked as I get comfy. "aright that is reasonable" "how many people do you want the names of and die, alive, or both?" I asked for I to be able to name some of my teammates. "Alive will do and I guess 13 if you can" chief answered while awaiting my answers to his request.

"Ok I will start of with the ones you know already then I will tell you others, number 1 Skyler is a noble human who was found during an attack from an old member of the pack and taken in by the old healer of it, who had the strongest of the healing magic we owned."

"Numbers 2 and 3, Macey and Allison don't have a magic they can use like alot of the others but they are the children of one of the strongest guards we had."

" Number 4, Cyberpunk one of the 5 people that came to earth with our old leader's mother and her siblings. She is a con who is steadily is getting into trouble with her because she is more loyal to her siblings than him and just 'cus she keeps pulling pranks on everyone. I do suggest you not to mess with her because she is an old assassin."

"Number 5, Cyberset a good person is the team medic."

"Number 6, cyberwing a person who has worked for both the good guys and the bad before chosing to stay a non-chosen."

"Number 7, Orangefire, he really doesn't have anything unique about him besides being one of the only males who ride a two-wheeler. He normally stays to himself and helps me out the most. He is a non-chosen who is only on earth because of his siblings."

"Number 8, Bloodstar, he is my dragon who was found by Skyler in an abandoned dragon's den as an egg. She was a healer at the time so she did not have the time to care for the egg. She gave the egg to me to take care of and I have had him ever since."

”Number 9 and 10 are Violet and Luna, they are two of the old leader's children and are the second strongest and third strongest of the children she had. They are also the youngest of all her children she had which came as a surprise for most of our teammates as they trained on their own and not with they're siblings and parents like the others did. Luna is the one you can approach and talk to if you want to have a nice ongoing conversation however she normally makes empty threats if you make her mad. Violet on the other hand is quiet and keeps to herself, if you want to talk to her be careful and know that she might not talk back to you but be mindful that unlike her sister she makes no empty threats and she is indeed listening to you."

"Number 11,Nightfall is Caden's guard and lover. He is one of the kinder ones here, he is a non-chosen while his sister is a con. He is a nature freak and loves to walk in the woods with Caden. In other words he is just a big baby."

"Number 12,Caden, we don't know much about him besides that he is a hybrid, he lived light-years away, and that his family, planet, and race was all killed by a race that they thought was their friend."

" And finally Number 13 is echo he is the messenger for the team if one of us is very far away with no service echo is the one to find us and give us messages. He was normally our old leader's pet but he became part of the team in no time after his master's death. Now also helps us with finds lost things or animals along with giving us messages. When we don't need him he is normally ether scouting the territory or resting inside of the house."

Their you go it took awhile but I am done with this chapter and I am not going to lie I forgot about doing it until half way through summer but this is a long chapter to make up for it. My thing about my books is I only update when I want to or when I have time but I have a rule I set for myself for you guys that I have to update at least once a year a long chapter.

Words 1063 on the chapter and 98 for the author's note