c3 the twins

A meme for you guys😋
Amber's pov

I was walking around town when I got a phone call from the twins. "hello"I answer "hey uhh I think we are on the right island but uhh we-" "WE ARE NOT LOST!" Said one of the twins.

Luna and violet the last living kids of our last leader i forgot to mention to the bots the reason I was put in charge of the team and not one of them is because one/Luna is incapable of leading and the other/violet is not only not trained to be a leader but is not trusted by the others for her bad habits and attitude. Not to mention they both are depressed because of the death of both their mates.

"all right where are you guys at?" I asked looking around. "city hall" replied Luna although I am the only one who calls her by her name others call her lucky. "alright I am coming to you stay put."I replied as I end the call.

"oh hey Cody." I said as I walk up to him after spotting him. "hey amber what are you doing?" Asked Cody"I am going to pick up two of my teammates who have came to visit because they live at our old base." I answered back "Noble can I come?" Asked Cody "uhh sure but don't harass the one in the hoodie ok" I said as I continue to walk.

"so amber who are we picking up?" Cody asked as he walked beside me "a pair of twins who are my cousins and often get in trouble-well Luna does violet tries not to" I replied to him "is violet the older one?" Asked Cody, I just laughed at that thoughtofher being older. "oh no! violet is the younger one but she is the more quiet and kind one."

"then shouldn't I be more careful with their twin?"

"No although she is kind she is more deadly while Luna makes empty threats violet doesn't if she says she is going to throw you off a cliff if you don't stop she means it Kaden and nightfall found that out the hard way imagine a 17 year old kin mysticwolf who is 4'10 some how manages to throw a 35 foot cybertronian off a cliff no problem, don't make her mad. Hint of advice if her eyes turn red slowly Walk in the other direction!"

Time skip

Once we get to city hall I see them and as always Luna is talking non-stop I am surprised how violet can stand it all I know I can't for more then 30 minutes.

"Alright Luna, violet, this is Cody a friend of mine. He can tell you were to go so you don't get lost again but for now let's go to the base before you break something. "I said as I start to walk home.

Sorry it is short but here is another update.

Words 501