C2 A Dragon and Nekos?!

(Oc Kaden's pov )

I was talking with my boyfriend and guardian nightfall as I heard a roar, I looked up and saw bloodstar is finally here. "AMBER" I yelled as I walked up to bloodstar. "what" amber yelled back as she walked up behind me.

"oh hey bloodstar let's get you cleaned up shall we? "she said as she pushed him closer to the hose, bloodstar whined but reluctantly changed his scales to all white to help amber tell if he was clean or not. Once he changed back to him normal colors he tried to shakeoff the restof the water. "ok blood you are all clean do me a favor. Go get echo for me and come back will you?" amber said as bloodstar took off.

Right after bloodstar left to get the falcon we heard a honk and turned around. "kaden nightfall go count the horses for me will you?" amder said as she walked up to the cars.

Amber's pov

"What are you guys doing here" I asked as I stand in front of the firetruck. "you said-" "yes but I said maybe" I said cutting kade burns off  "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?" yelled kade as he looked behind me. "oh no" I mumbled to my self "amber slowly walk to me" said dani and at that point I lost it, I fell on the ground laughing.

"b-blood-s-star back -down." I said in between laughs as he to falls to the ground by me changing into a purple and red color pattern laughing in his dragon language "what" asked G.kadewith a cunfused and scared look on his face. Once I calmed down, I leaned on bloodstar.

"ha this is one of my friends bloodstar named for his bloodred stars on his eyes." I said as bloodstar changed back again to his normal green, blue, orange, and red colorings, leaving a shocked face on the burns family. "ok I met your team time for you to meet some of mine."I said as I get off bloodstar.

"Not all members are here but some are!" "Macey , skyler, kade, nightfall, cyberset cyberwing, cyberpunk, orangefire, echo, and allison come here!! "I yelled to team mystery as they all come up to me some in holoforms. "what you need now?" asked cyberpunk as she yawned. "guys I would like y'all to meet the burns family! burns, this is Macey, Allison, Skyler, Kaden, Nightfall, Cyberset, Cyberwing, Cyberpunk, Orangefire, and Echo them along with bloodstar are some of the members of team mystery!!"I said as I give the look to Macey and allison to reveal their ears and tail they do so uponmy request.

"WHAT" yelled G.kade out in surprise. "SOME HOW MANY ARE YOU?!" G.kade yelled out questionally.  "Son calm down" said chief and I nodded in thanks "there are at least 28 to 45 members of the mystery team that still live after a attack that killed hundreds of my team. And as the only one that survived that was closely related to our old leader angel. Who isn't about to loss their mind I was put in charge to lead the team to safety and find some ally's."

I said with a calm but sad face that left the burns in shock. "who could kill hundreds in a day" asked the stranger known as heatwave. "that my friend is someone who is stronger than some of the gods combined and who is still seeking for revenge on his sister who is dead for killing their father and banishing him from the team for betraying us. "I said calmly again.

"what killed the girl and why did she kill their father?" asked the stranger named chase looking down on me. "what killed her was the wounds that she took on in the fight that even her remaining 5 lives could not heal the wounds from the fight that killed her father. As for why she killed him that is a story that is well known her father was known to be kind and caring but one-day she and her siblings were playing when they heard their mother yell out in pain. So they all desided to run down stairs but once they got there they saw their mother on the ground with their father on top of her holding a knife.

But before they could do anything they watched as their mother was killed in front of them most of them yelled and attacked their father in a fit of rage all. Angel luckily didn't attack in a fit of rage and with in seconds two of her brothers died by him. It was only when her father pinned her oldest brother to a wall when she fought and lost half her sight and ever since that day he was known to show up out of the blue only to kill anyone who stood in his way.

Sadly once someone got wind of his appearance he disappeared in the wind. Finally after he killed hundredsof innocent lives angel had enough and set a trap for her father using her medic as bait. Once he showed himself she attacked alone with her people fighting his minions killing him." I finished as I yawned "well there you go a long story of our leader and her family now leave and let us rest. "I said as I walked off back inside.

930 words

There you go another chapter sorry but I always only write when I want so updates are not every week things anyway bye Peeps 👋